Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Sending a crew to Duna now with my shuttle.

Edit: Ok, maybe not. I know I put the engines on... Looks like someone used the wrong save.

Edit 2: Ok, that was annoying. Used up all my monoprop on the crew delivery shuttle trying to dock- turns out there was something docked to the node on the Duna Shuttle. Least their up there now. Also, I saw the KSS2 pass by under me during the whole process. Definite dot from 50 km with Distant Object Enhancement.

Edit 3: Save is in the usual spot. I thankfully still have the craft file for the drive section on my end, so I stuck that in the VAB if someone wants to put it up and fly the mission.

Edited by Paaaad

Hi all,  been a while since I've been on the thread. Took a long break from KSP and now I'm getting back into it.

Wondering what is the most current save? Assuming it's Turn 85 on the Google Drive? (I only ask because I saw several recent threads of the save file being in different locations)

Also, is this currently on 1.3.1 or still back on 1.3?

I'll take a look at what's up there and propose a mission or two.

Thanks!

Edited by scottadges

9 hours ago, scottadges said:

Hi all,  been a while since I've been on the thread. Took a long break from KSP and now I'm getting back into it.

Wondering what is the most current save? Assuming it's Turn 85 on the Google Drive? (I only ask because I saw several recent threads of the save file being in different locations)

Also, is this currently on 1.3.1 or still back on 1.3?

I'll take a look at what's up there and propose a mission or two.

Thanks!

It is turn 85, and it is still on 1.3.1

4 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

You just upload it in the google drive folder as a .zip file, and post something saying you finished.

Ok tho i might be a wile as im on holiday will send in 3 days from now...sorry bout that it was one of those unexpected surprises things /:I

DONE!!!

added CST-100 kerbol liner to KSS 1 (equatorial)

added a BIG module to KSS 1 (equarorial)

a big module came with a relay sat  that I already moved out of orbit to 300000 km it is named abpilot relay or some think like that.

9 hours ago, Abpilot said:

DONE!!!

added CST-100 kerbol liner to KSS 1 (equatorial)

added a BIG module to KSS 1 (equarorial)

a big module came with a relay sat  that I already moved out of orbit to 300000 km it is named abpilot relay or some think like that.

Ok, but next time, please only add one module. 

First person to claim a turn is up!

The Eve Laboratory and Power Generation Module has been deployed! 

qsFFlYS.png

(I initially wanted to contribute to the Kerbin Station first but my computer could not handle the part count)

This module includes a laboratory, rudimentary RCS controls and fuel, a hub module, two truss arms with eight Gigantor XL solar panels, four medium Thermal Control systems and an unmanned orbital tug which was used to assemble the station.

Here is the link for the Imgur album:  https://imgur.com/a/xatUt

Hope I helped :)

PS: Can I get a badge now? :wink: 

33 minutes ago, NildimensionalString said:

The Eve Laboratory and Power Generation Module has been deployed! 

qsFFlYS.png

(I initially wanted to contribute to the Kerbin Station first but my computer could not handle the part count)

This module includes a laboratory, rudimentary RCS controls and fuel, a hub module, two truss arms with eight Gigantor XL solar panels, four medium Thermal Control systems and an unmanned orbital tug which was used to assemble the station.

Here is the link for the Imgur album:  https://imgur.com/a/xatUt

Hope I helped :)

PS: Can I get a badge now? :wink: 

That is WAY above the 5 parts+docking ports limit. I’m sorry, but I can’t allow that module. Please try again with a smaller module. 

3 hours ago, NildimensionalString said:

I am sorry. It seems that I didn't read the rules thoroughly. I just thought it would be cool to use the single launch station design I had made for my career save.

If I remove the solar arms, would it be enough?

Though the RCS would put it over by 9 parts, I’ll allow the core section because so far, there hasn’t been much activity at the Eve station. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.