Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

20 minutes ago, LazySoUseHyperedit said:

If I really needed to leave an SSTO in space, I would just leave it in a parking orbit of it's own (Is that against the rules?). If I needed to refuel I would just use the normal KSS, then leave. Also adding the truss structure will probably just kill both of us but hey, I'm looking to sprucing up the other stations anyway, since they are tiny.

It's not against the rules, though the parking station was made to have a parking orbit with easy access to the station by burning 3.6m/s prograde and arriving to the KSS 1 orbit later. 

41 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

It's not against the rules, though the parking station was made to have a parking orbit with easy access to the station by burning 3.6m/s prograde and arriving to the KSS 1 orbit later. 

I have noticed that the parking station seems to slowly be moving closer to the KSS due to non-perfect orbits, but that might just be me

On 5/26/2017 at 10:47 AM, 53miner53 said:

I don't know... maybe it's because I normally don't do a 3 days left comment? I probably should do that more often. :P

23 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

@Joseph Kerman has 3 days left!

Oh you actually did it. On topic, is there any special rules with surface bases, like do you have to add to the orbital station first, since polar stations are after orbital? I wanted to fix the Minmus ISRU's docking port problem.

29 minutes ago, LazySoUseHyperedit said:

Oh you actually did it. On topic, is there any special rules with surface bases, like do you have to add to the orbital station first, since polar stations are after orbital? I wanted to fix the Minmus ISRU's docking port problem.

In order to add to a surface base or polar station, you need to add to that body's equatorial station.

4 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Oops. I missed that part.  I'll add to the Munar Orbital on my next turn.

I realized after he asked that it wasn't in the OP, so I added it officially. Since it wasn't written down yet when you took your turn, I'll make an exception for you. 

2 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Sorry.  Too late.  And that would force everybody to stay on 1.2.2.

What I mean is that you convert your save to 1.2.2 so I can still add stuff, then you convert that back to 1.3.

Edited by Joseph Kerman

4 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

What I mean is that you convert your save to 1.2.2 so I can still add stuff, then you convert that back to 1.3.

We don't have a way to convert it back, but you could try to load it up on 1.2.2 and see if everything works fine. If that doesn't work, than try copying your 1.2.2 into a separate folder and updating the original copy to 1.3

2 days left

Edited by 53miner53

28 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

We don't have a way to convert it back, but you could try to load it up on 1.2.2 and see if everything works fine. If that doesn't work, than try copying your 1.2.2 into a separate folder and updating the original copy to 1.3

2 days left

Not even the save works and I forgot my Steam password.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.