53miner53

Kommunity Space Station 1.3.1

Just now, scottadges said:

OK, I'm not sure how to do that. :) If you can take it?

I can do it in a few hours.

1 minute ago, 53miner53 said:

I can do it in a few hours.

No rush, I'm working on other things today so I won't be able to get back to this until later tonight as well.

6 hours ago, scottadges said:

No rush, I'm working on other things today so I won't be able to get back to this until later tonight as well.

Sorry it’s been so long. I changed it and uploaded to the drive folder. 

@53miner53 Looks like we still have a problem. I just downloaded the save file. Once the game is loaded, there are no flights in the Tracking Station.

Then looking at the Quicksave file, there are 43 flights (Year 21, day 182) but that file is a different version (i.e. 1.3.1). 

The only other save files in there are:

• FMRS_main_save (from Year 13 with a whole bunch of craft that can't load due to unavailable mods) 
  • Kommunity Space Station TURN 67 (which is actually my last save game)

I think we'll need to go back to a previous version of this save file, probably back to Turn 68 from @Paaaad which was the last 1.3 save.

Unless you have any other ideas to resolve this?

We would lose anything that @Mukita12 and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 have put onto any of the stations.

Edited by scottadges

1 hour ago, scottadges said:

@53miner53 Looks like we still have a problem. I just downloaded the save file. Once the game is loaded, there are no flights in the Tracking Station.

Then looking at the Quicksave file, there are 43 flights (Year 21, day 182) but that file is a different version (i.e. 1.3.1). 

The only other save files in there are:

• FMRS_main_save (from Year 13 with a whole bunch of craft that can't load due to unavailable mods) 
  • Kommunity Space Station TURN 67 (which is actually my last save game)

I think we'll need to go back to a previous version of this save file, probably back to Turn 68 from @Paaaad which was the last 1.3 save.

Unless you have any other ideas to resolve this?

We would lose anything that @Mukita12 and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 have put onto any of the stations.

Use version 1.3.1

I and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 use version 1.3.1

BTW is okay i can do this again

Edited by Mukita12

@scottadges, I couldn’t figure out a way to make it work in 1.3.0. Can you use a stock 1.3.1 install?

@Mukita12, you can go again once it’s your turn on the waiting list.

Edited by 53miner53

15 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

@scottadges, I couldn’t figure out a way to make it work in 1.3.0. Can you use a stock 1.3.1 install?

@Mukita12, you can go again once it’s your turn on the waiting list.

I really don't have time to update and reinstall my mods. I can't stand playing completely stock. I'll just take my name off the list.

2 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

Use version 1.3.1

I and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 use version 1.3.1

That's pretty rude to tell me to use a version when you're the one who changed it for everyone, and where the rules for this thread specifically state to use 1.3 at this time. :huh:

Edited by scottadges

3 hours ago, scottadges said:

I really don't have time to update and reinstall my mods. I can't stand playing completely stock. I'll just take my name off the list.

That's pretty rude to tell me to use a version when you're the one who changed it for everyone, and where the rules for this thread specifically state to use 1.3 at this time. :huh:

I'm sorry :(

man i guess i have to Re do my challenge with version 1.3

Edited by Mukita12