Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

• 2 weeks later...

65 hours late, but not forgotten. I got all but like 3 modules adjusted to the reorganized station. I also added a new geostationary space station ready and waiting for occupants!

The shuttle's sitting by the Spaceplane Hanger are the orbiters used during my endeavors. So you can see them in all their used glory. They should be out of physics range for stock installs.

That said, keep rocking and rolling!

I might pick this back up in February but I want to give the group a nice LONG break before I do so. That said, enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0GVLJwOLVGyUl9YeVpTMzllZVk/view?usp=sharing

4 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

65 hours late, but not forgotten. I got all but like 3 modules adjusted to the reorganized station. I also added a new geostationary space station ready and waiting for occupants!

The shuttle's sitting by the Spaceplane Hanger are the orbiters used during my endeavors. So you can see them in all their used glory. They should be out of physics range for stock installs.

That said, keep rocking and rolling!

I might pick this back up in February but I want to give the group a nice LONG break before I do so. That said, enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0GVLJwOLVGyUl9YeVpTMzllZVk/view?usp=sharing

yay you are done finnaly!

16 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

Yay!!

@MajorLeaugeRocketScience, you are up for the newly rearranged Community Space Station!

Alright! Module will be launched tonight, file either uploaded today or tomorrow. Probably going to launch some form of large vehicle adapter, maybe so we could build a Community Transfer Vehicle at the station!

Edit: Actually I'm going to launch a "Nuclear Service Module" filled with LF and some nuke looking stuff

Edited by MajorLeaugeRocketScience

9 hours ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Just to make sure I'm doing this correctly and I'm not just forgetting how to change the savefiles out (last time I did was around 0.19), I just delete the persistent.sfs in any given save and put in the new one, right?

Right

1 hour ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Ok after a whole lot of attempts I am still getting the message that the save/persistent is not compatible with this version of KSP. To be sure I also checked on 1.2, and it still didn't work. Someone who is better at the computer tech side of KSP have any ideas?

I'll go try to load it.

Edit: it didn't work the first time. I then went to look inside the persistent file, and realized that the name was "persistent (3).sfs" instead of "persistent.sfs". I then facepalmed at myself for not catching that, and changed the name, and it loaded.

Edit 2: for some reason, @ZooNamedGames left the redesigned station classified as a plane, and named "KSS Plane".

Edit 3: It also looks awesome

Edited by 53miner53

54 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

I'll go try to load it.

Edit: it didn't work the first time. I then went to look inside the persistent file, and realized that the name was "persistent (3).sfs" instead of "persistent.sfs". I then facepalmed at myself for not catching that, and changed the name, and it loaded.

Edit 2: for some reason, @ZooNamedGames left the redesigned station classified as a plane, and named "KSS Plane".

Edit 3: It also looks awesome

Oh I didn't do that, it classified that automatically and I just never got around to renaming it.

Likely classed it as a plane because one of the early command points was one of my Saturn Shuttles. 

15 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

and realized that the name was "persistent (3).sfs" instead of "persistent.sfs". 

*facepalm*

I'll do this sometime tomorrow, if I did it tonight it would look terrible because I'm so tired.

I noticed that it had a 3 in it, but since I no nothing about how games and files work I ignored it. Oh well lesson learned

Edit: Just finished docking the KSS Nuclear Tug Fuel Module. Save file will be uploaded sometime later today, I had to leave my house for a few hours

Edited by MajorLeaugeRocketScience

1 hour ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Turn Complete!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9rESWVVK3sbRlMyZmRCSWF4RnM

I added a large fuel module with just LF, designed for nuclear tugs. It has 2 medium and two large ports at the back. I would suggest another node be launched soon, there isn't too many left (only 2 or 3)

Great! 

@LazySoUseHyperedit is up!

On 8/6/2017 at 8:26 PM, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Turn Complete!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9rESWVVK3sbRlMyZmRCSWF4RnM

I added a large fuel module with just LF, designed for nuclear tugs. It has 2 medium and two large ports at the back. I would suggest another node be launched soon, there isn't too many left (only 2 or 3)

Try to dock to the asteroid. It's a better and easier docking base.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.