Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Done! Video coming soon

Save file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsctlbhsojpv1im/quicksave.sfs?dl=0

If something's wrong, tell me and I'll fix it as soon as possible. This is the first time I've done something like this.

I deleted my debris, sent the worker bees to the KSS and Super Bees to the Parking Lot Station, spawned a VTOL aircraft at the KSC, and placed a small rover at the beginning of the runway as a target for returning SSTOs

Edit - The Super Bees have a rather large amount of parts. I don't have control over it to start with, but if it matters, I wouldn't mind if they were removed

Edited by Fireheart318

1 hour ago, Fireheart318 said:

Done! Video coming soon

Save file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsctlbhsojpv1im/quicksave.sfs?dl=0

If something's wrong, tell me and I'll fix it as soon as possible. This is the first time I've done something like this.

I deleted my debris, sent the worker bees to the KSS and Super Bees to the Parking Lot Station, spawned a VTOL aircraft at the KSC, and placed a small rover at the beginning of the runway as a target for returning SSTOs

There is only one problem: we have a save file folder that I would like everyone to put their save files in that is linked in the OP. You aren't the first to not do that though, so it's ok. 

My turn!

I finished my turn. We have a Gilly station and a Eve system space tug now, I modified the parking station's orbit so that it wouldn't crash into the KSS anytime soon, moved @Fireheart318 Super Bees to the KSS, finished the moving of old KSS modules to the new KSS, landed 2 Columbias, and left one of the Columbias I launched this turn at the parking station in place of one of the old one that was there. 

@Cadet_BNSF is up!

36 minutes ago, LazySoUseHyperedit said:

I've noticed my turn is coming (on slot 3 right now), I'll be on vacation from friday to monday without Wifi, so if my turn comes during that time skip over to the next person until I'm back

Ok!

3 hours ago, AHeroReborn said:

Can i get a list of all crafts currently in game (including tugs)?

From what I can remember, we have a Moho station, an Eve station, the Gilly Station, the Eve system Tug, the KSS, the LKO parking station, the unofficial Kerbin polar station(I don't know what happened, but I didn't see the official polar station), the Keostationary 45° inclination station(ask @ZooNamedGames why 45° inclination), Munar station, Minmus station, Munar surface base+2 rovers, Duna station, and various relays and probes in LKO

@53miner53 So while I was waiting for my turn I built a huge stock 10m diameter artificial gravity(it spins) hab ring. Since it is very big,  I am asking permission to place it on the station.

If not, I was wondering If I could add a smaller version of it ( 5m, 3.75m, etc). I know the part count will still be over five BUT that is only because of struts and beams.

So I would really appreciate it if you let me put any one of these size rings, as I spent a long time building them.

Thanks,

JK

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.