Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

@53miner53 Looks like we still have a problem. I just downloaded the save file. Once the game is loaded, there are no flights in the Tracking Station.

Then looking at the Quicksave file, there are 43 flights (Year 21, day 182) but that file is a different version (i.e. 1.3.1). 

The only other save files in there are:

• FMRS_main_save (from Year 13 with a whole bunch of craft that can't load due to unavailable mods) 
  • Kommunity Space Station TURN 67 (which is actually my last save game)

I think we'll need to go back to a previous version of this save file, probably back to Turn 68 from @Paaaad which was the last 1.3 save.

Unless you have any other ideas to resolve this?

We would lose anything that @Mukita12 and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 have put onto any of the stations.

Edited by scottadges

1 hour ago, scottadges said:

@53miner53 Looks like we still have a problem. I just downloaded the save file. Once the game is loaded, there are no flights in the Tracking Station.

Then looking at the Quicksave file, there are 43 flights (Year 21, day 182) but that file is a different version (i.e. 1.3.1). 

The only other save files in there are:

• FMRS_main_save (from Year 13 with a whole bunch of craft that can't load due to unavailable mods) 
  • Kommunity Space Station TURN 67 (which is actually my last save game)

I think we'll need to go back to a previous version of this save file, probably back to Turn 68 from @Paaaad which was the last 1.3 save.

Unless you have any other ideas to resolve this?

We would lose anything that @Mukita12 and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 have put onto any of the stations.

Use version 1.3.1

I and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 use version 1.3.1

BTW is okay i can do this again

Edited by Mukita12

15 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

@scottadges, I couldn’t figure out a way to make it work in 1.3.0. Can you use a stock 1.3.1 install?

@Mukita12, you can go again once it’s your turn on the waiting list.

I really don't have time to update and reinstall my mods. I can't stand playing completely stock. I'll just take my name off the list.

2 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

Use version 1.3.1

I and @Bottle Rocketeer 500 use version 1.3.1

That's pretty rude to tell me to use a version when you're the one who changed it for everyone, and where the rules for this thread specifically state to use 1.3 at this time. :huh:

Edited by scottadges

3 hours ago, scottadges said:

I really don't have time to update and reinstall my mods. I can't stand playing completely stock. I'll just take my name off the list.

That's pretty rude to tell me to use a version when you're the one who changed it for everyone, and where the rules for this thread specifically state to use 1.3 at this time. :huh:

I'm sorry :(

man i guess i have to Re do my challenge with version 1.3

Edited by Mukita12

6 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

Oh well. Since no one else is signed up for their turn, and I forgot it was there, I’m going to go through the skipped list for who wants to go, but launch my KSS-2 module while they respond. @Jhorriga @HerrCrazi and @kerbalstar, do any of you want to take a turn?

No thanks. Thank you though.

Edited by kerbalstar

6 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

i can't yet i just realised that my wound on my left index and middle finger so i can't play ksp yet

I guess that won’t heal in a couple days then. Once my turn is up I guess we won’t have anyone taking their turn. :/

Edit: I finished my turn, and added my Docking/Refueling module. It has 18 docking ports, so I don’t think we’ll be searching for docking ports anytime soon. The first person to claim the current turn in a post is up.

Edited by 53miner53

Running a turn right now- first of three components for a Duna shuttle. Holds seven, should be capable of going to Duna and back at least twice before needing refueling if flown precisely enough.

Edit: And done. Simply sending something to Kerbin orbit doesn't take all that long.

Edited by Paaaad

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.