Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

9 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

Can I just use the one I have installed? I have the craft built already. (Turn 80)

You can transfer the craft to the save file. All that matters to me is you use the persistent file from the drive turn. 

29 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

Fixed some weird mistake. Done, zip uploaded.

'Um, I am up?  Because the list says Katieop3 is up, and there is a post that says it isn't her turn.?

On 11/3/2017 at 2:31 PM, 53miner53 said:

@Katieop3, your turn is up.

next turn ping on Discord channel

I signed up for turn 81, I'm not exactly sure whose turn it is right now? It looks like the station is in need of scientific instruments, so I'm going to dock a small probe with science instruments wherever i can find a regular docking port to connect to.

Edited by medicdude
Will use regular dock port instead of junior

I'd like to submit a power and thermal module design for KSS2 (and any other stations in need of it).

It has 3 jumbo 64 arms with 2x gigantor arrays and 1x large TCS each, normally 5 arrays are at 100% operation, drops to 4 arrays if the sun is directly behind an arm. Also any 4 arrays could be destroyed and still provide at least 1 array of full output. Each arm also has a senior docking port on the end, and one strut to another arm to prevent axial rotation wobble. The main vertical spire is a Mk3 Liquid and a mk3 Rocket Fuel Fuselage with a senior docking port on each end. Total part count is 17 (plus 5 senior docking ports). If needed to reduce part count you could remove 4 arrays and 2 TCS systems for 11 parts (plus 5 senior ports). You could remove the supporting struts as well, but triplet symmetry is a wobbly (expletive) without them.

You could also hold a ton of liquid fuel and oxidizer in all the tanks.

Screenie: https://i.imgur.com/a/HDZMg

also uploaded a craft file to the KSS2 google drive here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0eMT8zRijNmLUw5REhDU284Z2c

Edited by medicdude

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.