Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

So would any body be interested in helping design a movable, 300 parts max Duna rover/lander/base/outpost/Science thingy/Duna mission kickstarter with full refinery and have a standardized rover base for ground ops that is a.) modular b.) has switchable main setup and have dozens of those be what a glider/lander will go to for crew transport or refueling. It would be a one person building off of a main template and one per person but it would allow every station to have multiple refueling areas it can land at. With modifications it could land on every body. Just an idea, would that work out if they all had non-Apollo Style connections (I mean cross compatible connections and modules and parts... :D). If one module wasn't or was needed it could be switched out as needed.

Edited by KerBlitz Kerman
Swype attacked...

When I get a turn, can I start a new station...

Around Eeloo?

I will find a way to design the main base (and ground tracking stations/outposts) and leave it open for expansion by anyone who wants to try. (BTW, it will be in a polar orbit)

I'm thinking along the lines of moving an Interplanetary Kraken Drive ring that I'm designing into Kerbin orbit (With a LV, not hyperedit or F12), than attach a small assembly craft with a klaw to the inside and flatpack base components with fairings to the outside. Would also bring unmanned control probe to get ring back to Kerbin orbit after I'm done construction of the station and ground stations. I can then land the ring on Minimus until I need it again, as I will be the only one who knows how to use it. Will not enter reservation list until I get a reply.

Edited by HeroBrian_333

1 hour ago, HeroBrian_333 said:

@53miner53 Ok. Can I build a dock for a new SSTO design to take passengers from Kerbin to the Kss1?

Also, can I do the KSS2 long-range mission prep section? That way I can put an area for my Eeloo craft.

Sure, and ok, but I don’t think the Eeloo craft should be attached to the KSS-2. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.