Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Just now, Mukita12 said:

I knew it 

Son of a ***************

If you hadn't pinged me, I wouldn't have known it existed. I dont check this thread. It is your fault!

12 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

How’s checking the save going?

All good!

uhum so my module is about spacecraft or capsule to dock so pls don't add any module to Delta it was for crew transport. of course you can add module to docking port on yellow part but on other no

Edited by Mukita12

Ok I guess I'll add my asteroid now. Did you say that the ports on the left can't be used? Should I dock it to the right one?

EDIT:

https://imgur.com/jYOX9EY

I think you submitted the wrong save - your module is not there and how do I insert the Imgur album?

Edited by rocketbuilder

11 hours ago, rocketbuilder said:

Ok I guess I'll add my asteroid now. Did you say that the ports on the left can't be used? Should I dock it to the right one?

EDIT:

https://imgur.com/jYOX9EY

I think you submitted the wrong save - your module is not there and how do I insert the Imgur album?

I don’t know about the album, but I think @Mukita12 submitted the save file in a separate folder that they linked above your post. Did you use that one, and if you didn’t, can you try that one? 

Also, next time, submit in the drive folder linked in the OP @Mukita12

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.