Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Designing something that says "1 Yr" with only 5 parts means making sacrifices, such as the drill being used as a "r". The inflatable heat shield made a nice background, if not the easiest thing to launch to orbit fully inflated. Jeb was happy to finally leave his tin can and pose for a picture in front of it!

y4mSuGn0OvyX45CmH2A8utZbVgHs-SpcQj3fnKV7

Edit: Added video of full mission footage and station montage

Edited by Kermunmus

3 hours ago, Kermunmus said:

Designing something that says "1 Yr" with only 5 parts means making sacrifices, such as the drill being used as a "r". The inflatable heat shield made a nice background, if not the easiest thing to launch to orbit fully inflated. Jeb was happy to finally leave his tin can and pose for a picture in front of it!

y4mSuGn0OvyX45CmH2A8utZbVgHs-SpcQj3fnKV7

That looks awesome! Thank you, and thank everyone for launching. See you all over the next year! 

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. Its been up for that long. I pretty much quit back in September after stuff wasn't working properly, and saves weren't being passed around right. And then school started and wellllll....

I might come back. But I feel like I want a fresh station/new save. Maybe I'll start my own modded station?

1 hour ago, Combatsmithen said:

Wow. Its been up for that long. I pretty much quit back in September after stuff wasn't working properly, and saves weren't being passed around right. And then school started and wellllll....

I might come back. But I feel like I want a fresh station/new save. Maybe I'll start my own modded station?

Well, we have a mostly fresh station in the KSS2, and I changed the rules to allow for people to add to any station in the system, if I remembered to change it. 

Edit: now it’s changed

Edited by 53miner53

On 3/15/2018 at 10:05 PM, 53miner53 said:

Well, we have a mostly fresh station in the KSS2, and I changed the rules to allow for people to add to any station in the system, if I remembered to change it. 

Edit: now it’s changed

This seems to have died out?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Can I sign up?

I wanna do a pol station/base

and a dres station/base

and a 'sun spa' kerbol low orbit station

and a jool station

and a laythe station/base

and a vall station/base

Go ahead and launch one! 

What did you think of the 'sun spa' when you first saw it?

I am on a different computer right now, @53miner53. I also plan on using KSS mod by @StarCrusher96 in a different save. I will be making a bunch of stations in that save too.

You are SO nice.

there are so many pages. It seems like people really like this 'challenge'

1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

What did you think of the 'sun spa' when you first saw it?

I am on a different computer right now, @53miner53. I also plan on using KSS mod by @StarCrusher96 in a different save. I will be making a bunch of stations in that save too.

You are SO nice.

there are so many pages. It seems like people really like this 'challenge'

It sounds like a rather Kerbal station...:cool:

Why thank you! 

55 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

I am grabbing the save file now. which turn should it be on?

which file am i supposed to grab?

Grab the turn 92 file. 

8 hours ago, Elon Kerman Jr said:

Could you help as I never done this and the waiting turn doc doesn't seem to update when someone does a turn 

so could you help me get the save and stuff

Step 1: download the save file. 

Step 2: either unzip the .zip file directly into the saves folder or unzip it and move it to the saves folder. This is done by right clicking on the .zip and clicking extract, then choosing a location to unzip to and clicking extract(I think that’s what it’s labeled. If you’re on Mac or Linux I don’t know how to unzip a .zip file)

Step 3: take your turn

Step 4: take the save file and rezip it(right click->send to->zip file), and name it with your username turn 93. Or turn 93 your name. Or something along those lines. 

Step 5: upload your turn to the folder. 

I’ll update the waiting for turn doc. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.