Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

9 hours ago, Elon Kerman Jr said:

@53miner53Hey  I have mods D magic orbit science and Scansat. Will that need to be taken off my game data in order for the save to work for others?

PS is it possible for you have scan sat in the Polar  orbit station or would that mean everyone will need to download scan sat

For SCANsat i think it's okay.. i used SCANsat on everymission on this challenge. for Dmagic. you need to ask him

19 hours ago, Elon Kerman Jr said:

@53miner53Hey  I have mods D magic orbit science and Scansat. Will that need to be taken off my game data in order for the save to work for others?

PS is it possible for you have scan sat in the Polar  orbit station or would that mean everyone will need to download scan sat

You can leave them in the gamedata, as long as the parts aren’t used on the station. 

It would not be possible because everyone would need it. I think that it uses the stock scanning parts, so those would work on the module, but using scansat scanning would not. 

1 hour ago, Elon Kerman Jr said:

@53miner53Hey for KSS 2 is it okay if I launch a small tug that future players can use to dock there parts

You can launch that as a module

11 hours ago, Elon Kerman Jr said:

@53miner53 Hey  I might give my turn over as I am still trying to dock and it just not working. my latest quick save is about 400 metres from the station if your able to do it for me I might be happy unless I can use mech jeb with it

You can have Mechjeb dock for you as long as you in some way remove the mechjeb part from the module when you are finished docking. 

2 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

i don’t even have 1.4.1 yet, so please keep it at 1.3

That will depend on which version @Elon Kerman Jr is using, which I think was 1.4.1. Since I can’t figure out how to go back a version, Sorry about that. 

29 minutes ago, CrazyJebGuy said:

If I join in, do I need making history expansion?

You do not need making history expansion. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 3:45 AM, Elon Kerman Jr said:

@53miner53Sorry that I couldn't add to the station I just wasn't that good at docking and if I was to use mechjeb I would know how to get rid of it. 

PS am I allowed to get the mission patch

Wait, I thought I replied to this earlier! Sorry about that. :(

Its ok, maybe next time you’ll succeed, and have a way to eject the MJ module post-docking. You are not allowed to take the patch yet, since your station module was not docked. 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.