Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2017 at 4:21 PM, 53miner53 said:
  Hide contents

191895KommunitySpaceStationMoho.png376885KommunitySpaceStationEve.png370248KommunitySpaceStationKSS1.png427878KommunitySpaceStationKSS2.png570188KommunitySpaceStationMun.png814540KommunitySpaceStationMinmus.png843480KommunitySpaceStationDuna.png

B

@53miner53 You've probably noticed, but the images for the custom badges made by @HerrCrazi don't seem to be working any longer. The images are no longer available on hostingpics.net.

Not sure if you want to take those off the main thread, or maybe HerrCrazi can update those somewhere like Imgur?

11 hours ago, scottadges said:

@53miner53 You've probably noticed, but the images for the custom badges made by @HerrCrazi don't seem to be working any longer. The images are no longer available on hostingpics.net.

Not sure if you want to take those off the main thread, or maybe HerrCrazi can update those somewhere like Imgur?

Oh, l’ll remove them then. I honestly hadn’t noticed, thanks for pointing that out!

How's this thread been going? Reading back a few posts, seems like station is updated to 1.4.3 officially? I'm just going through and updating my KSP & mod setup, thinking about getting back into the game.

I'll check the module list and maybe take a turn soon?

On 6/16/2018 at 2:32 PM, scottadges said:

How's this thread been going? Reading back a few posts, seems like station is updated to 1.4.3 officially? I'm just going through and updating my KSP & mod setup, thinking about getting back into the game.

I'll check the module list and maybe take a turn soon?

On 6/16/2018 at 3:53 PM, The Minmus Derp said:

Me too?

It’s updated to 1.4.1. When either of you are ready, go ahead and take your turn. 

I definatly need to check in here more often. 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.