Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

59 minutes ago, Mukita12 said:

Cool maybe if join this challenge again i remove it but for now

Can i have the Badge pls?

Go ahead! It’s in the OP in the spoiler. I can’t embed it here at the moment because my phone doesn’t allow copying picture address

23 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

You’re name was on the waiting list, but appearantly it isn’t now. I guess someone removed your name. :/

Well it's was actually a glitch after i do my module i forgot to remove the name and then after you say my name is up i check again my name was still on waiting list so i removed it

@53miner53 The latest save file from @Bottle Rocketeer 500 is incompatible with KSP 1.3?

On 2/17/2017 at 4:21 PM, 53miner53 said:

9. Missions should be done in 1.3 to avoid save loading comflicts. 

I haven't had time to re-install and troubleshoot my mods for 1.3.1, so I haven't updated. Is this going to be for 1.3.1 now or are we still on 1.3?

Edited by scottadges

4 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

I would prefer 1.3 for now. 

It looks like reading back the thread, both Mukita and BottleRocketeer were using 1.3.1, since Mukita seems to be the first to use 1.3.1 and then BottleRocketeer updated so he could run his turn.

How should we revert back?

UPDATE: I also re-uploaded the "Turn 74" file (which is actually Turn 70) adding "VERSION 1.3.1 ONLY" to the ZIP name.

Edited by scottadges

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.