53miner53

Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Kermunmus said:

Happy KSS Anniversary! Feb. 17th 2017 - Feb. 17th 2018

I dunno why I just noticed this but I did

Yay! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kermunmus said:

Happy KSS Anniversary! Feb. 17th 2017 - Feb. 17th 2018

I dunno why I just noticed this but I did

woah! cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to be taking a turn now to send up the unofficial anniversary module

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Designing something that says "1 Yr" with only 5 parts means making sacrifices, such as the drill being used as a "r". The inflatable heat shield made a nice background, if not the easiest thing to launch to orbit fully inflated. Jeb was happy to finally leave his tin can and pose for a picture in front of it!

y4mSuGn0OvyX45CmH2A8utZbVgHs-SpcQj3fnKV7

Edit: Added video of full mission footage and station montage

 

Edited by Kermunmus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kermunmus said:

Designing something that says "1 Yr" with only 5 parts means making sacrifices, such as the drill being used as a "r". The inflatable heat shield made a nice background, if not the easiest thing to launch to orbit fully inflated. Jeb was happy to finally leave his tin can and pose for a picture in front of it!

y4mSuGn0OvyX45CmH2A8utZbVgHs-SpcQj3fnKV7

That looks awesome! Thank you, and thank everyone for launching. See you all over the next year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am working on plans for a nuclear tug for transporting things to inner planets and possibly as far out as jool.

nowhere near done of course, and assembling it will take about a fuul day, so anyone else can go

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay The ITS "Assistance" is a rather long range tug for anyone to use. It has 13 Km delta v unloaded. Save file is turn 92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Its been up for that long. I pretty much quit back in September after stuff wasn't working properly, and saves weren't being passed around right. And then school started and wellllll....

I might come back. But I feel like I want a fresh station/new save. Maybe I'll start my own modded station?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Combatsmithen said:

Wow. Its been up for that long. I pretty much quit back in September after stuff wasn't working properly, and saves weren't being passed around right. And then school started and wellllll....

I might come back. But I feel like I want a fresh station/new save. Maybe I'll start my own modded station?

Well, we have a mostly fresh station in the KSS2, and I changed the rules to allow for people to add to any station in the system, if I remembered to change it. 

Edit: now it’s changed

Edited by 53miner53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2018 at 10:05 PM, 53miner53 said:

Well, we have a mostly fresh station in the KSS2, and I changed the rules to allow for people to add to any station in the system, if I remembered to change it. 

Edit: now it’s changed

This seems to have died out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Combatsmithen said:

This seems to have died out?

I guess so. Maybe not for long, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@53miner53 so is this challenge gonna stick with 1.3.1 or Updated to 1.4.1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

@53miner53 so is this challenge gonna stick with 1.3.1 or Updated to 1.4.1?

We will be sticking with 1.3.1 for the next week so if people want to use mods on lifters, they can while the mods are updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

We will be sticking with 1.3.1 for the next week so if people want to use mods on lifters, they can while the mods are updated.

Okay.... WAIT MOD FOR LIFTER?! ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO THAT?!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mukita12 said:

Okay.... WAIT MOD FOR LIFTER?! ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO THAT?!!!!!!

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I sign up?

I wanna do a pol station/base

and a dres station/base

and a 'sun spa' kerbol low orbit station

and a jool station

and a laythe station/base

and a vall station/base

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Can I sign up?

I wanna do a pol station/base

and a dres station/base

and a 'sun spa' kerbol low orbit station

and a jool station

and a laythe station/base

and a vall station/base

Go ahead and launch one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did you think of the 'sun spa' when you first saw it?

I am on a different computer right now, @53miner53. I also plan on using KSS mod by @StarCrusher96 in a different save. I will be making a bunch of stations in that save too.

You are SO nice.

there are so many pages. It seems like people really like this 'challenge'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am grabbing the save file now. which turn should it be on?

 

which file am i supposed to grab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

What did you think of the 'sun spa' when you first saw it?

I am on a different computer right now, @53miner53. I also plan on using KSS mod by @StarCrusher96 in a different save. I will be making a bunch of stations in that save too.

You are SO nice.

there are so many pages. It seems like people really like this 'challenge'

It sounds like a rather Kerbal station...:cool:

Why thank you! 

55 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

I am grabbing the save file now. which turn should it be on?

 

which file am i supposed to grab?

Grab the turn 92 file. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

It sounds like a rather Kerbal station...:cool:

Why thank you! 

Grab the turn 92 file. 

Could you help as I never done this and the waiting turn doc doesn't seem to update when someone does a turn 

so could you help me get the save and stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Elon Kerman Jr said:

Could you help as I never done this and the waiting turn doc doesn't seem to update when someone does a turn 

so could you help me get the save and stuff

Step 1: download the save file. 

Step 2: either unzip the .zip file directly into the saves folder or unzip it and move it to the saves folder. This is done by right clicking on the .zip and clicking extract, then choosing a location to unzip to and clicking extract(I think that’s what it’s labeled. If you’re on Mac or Linux I don’t know how to unzip a .zip file)

Step 3: take your turn

Step 4: take the save file and rezip it(right click->send to->zip file), and name it with your username turn 93. Or turn 93 your name. Or something along those lines. 

Step 5: upload your turn to the folder. 

 

I’ll update the waiting for turn doc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.