Thread to complain bout stuff

Spacetraindriver

Please stay away from politics, guys. It never ends well. 

Also, a reminder: minors, do NOT give out any specifics of your age, location, or anything else that might be used to identify you. 

I dont like it when i have to cycle against the wind. I wish my bicycle had an aerodynamic fairing, well actually, i wish aerodynamic fairings on human powered bicycles were trendy, so i wouldn't look like a weirdo.

I also cant stsnd misspelinf things, i always have to miss that one letter on the keyboars

Edited by NSEP

26 minutes ago, NSEP said:

I dont like it when i have to cycle against the wind. I wish my bicycle had an aerodynamic fairing, well actually, i wish aerodynamic fairings on human powered bicycles were trendy, so i wouldn't look like a weirdo.

I also cant stsnd misspelinf things, i always have to miss that one letter on the keyboars

I agree with you about the biking. I bike to school every day and hell, the wind is goddamn annoying. :mad:

I also agree aboyt the nosspelling, especialky on mobilw. 

^ I did not actively try to misspell that, that's how annoying mobile keyboards are.

4 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I don't :cool:

I am writing this 15 minutes into summer break

19 minutes ago, TheEpicSquared said:

I agree with you about the biking. I bike to school every day and hell, the wind is goddamn annoying. :mad:

I also agree about the misspelling, especially on mobile. 

^ I did not actively try to misspell that, that's how annoying mobile keyboards are.

48 minutes ago, NSEP said:

I don't like it when i have to cycle against the wind. I wish my bicycle had an aerodynamic fairing, well actually, i wish aerodynamic fairings on human powered bicycles were trendy, so i wouldn't look like a weirdo.

I also cant stand misspelling things, I always have to miss that one letter on the keyboards

ha ha ha, I always spell everything right, no matter what, misspell this, stop my idea train and spell it right

also fixed it

30 minutes ago, TheEpicSquared said:

Yup, i also use my bike for school. In total i drive 3.5 hours on bike per week, the wind just got to screw everything up. Hell, i dont even care about heavy rain, its something i can easily protect myself fro it (unless the wind blows of my hat).

34 minutes ago, TheEpicSquared said:

I also agree aboyt the nosspelling, especialky on mobilw. 

Writing on Ipad is what im doing now and the board is luckily bigger than on mobile. But typing on mobile is so frustrating, such a small keyboard!

15 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

I am writing this 15 minutes into summer break

ha ha ha, I always spell everything right, no matter what, misspell this, stop my idea train and spell it right

also fixed it

You already have summer break, i need to wait like 4 weeks. Do you have summer break for 3 months?

Thx for fixing it SmartAndy.

4 minutes ago, NSEP said:

You already have summer break, i need to wait like 4 weeks. Do you have summer break for 3 months?

I don't know when I get back into it

one of my goals in summer is to forget the date

1 minute ago, StupidAndy said:

one of my goals in summer is to forget the date

The date is 21st of January 2067, i think your summer break is over.

Ok, sorry for that.

Replayed my second favorite game after KSP- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number

Now I hate:

- that guys who hide in the corner with godlike reactions.

-when you are attacking and you run out of ammo.

-when some obese man with snake mask is trying to Karate chop you to death.

- when the game ends so violently, destroying and killing all the characters.

-hardcore guy who is not killed by a rifle, but killed by a FREAKING TOOTHBRUSH

-when your supper-tactical-astounding-great-mind blowing-super-awesome plan is abrupted with a single shot

The soundtrack is awesome though....

Edited by cratercracker

One not complained about yet;

Me, today. Nothing worse than going food shopping and getting everything under the sun that you really don't need ... and finding out once you've gotten back home and put all the groceries away that you've forgotten the milk - the very thing you needed most and had gone to the store for in the first place.

grrrrr

My newest pet peeves, which may or may not be absolutely ridiculous.

-People forgetting that Kepler-70b is the hottest planet.

-People also forgetting that TRAPPIST-1 b and c have atmospheres.

-Construction workers trying to slice a steel beam with a chainsaw.

-Dubstep music (between this and the chainsaw, I prefer the chainsaw).

-Finding a ton of simulated transits on Exoplaeng Explorers.

-People's absolute obsession with social media, school drama, and this one word that I shall not mention or else be whacked upside the head with a stick by the mods. It's so much so that it controls their entire lives and actions.

-Skunks that ruin perfect astronomy nights.

-The Emoji Movie. Oh holy father of the Kraken that is the most horrific thing to come into theatres in a LoNG time.

-Really really really short-period, scorched planets (I'm looking at you Tartarus).

7 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

-Skunks that ruin perfect astronomy nights.

Skunks here nearly every night ... I'm used to it. Kinda like it, spells Country to me (I live on the edge of a forest).

I am working on Chapter Eight of Voyage, which is already 2x longer with 1/2 of the story than I intended it to have, plus it's taken longer to write than the previous seven chapters combined.

AND EVERY SINGLE TIME I WANT TO DELETE SOMETHING THE STUPID CURSOR LOSES FOCUS AND MICROSOFT EDGE SAYS "OH, YOU PRESSED BACKSPACE! I WILL INTERPERET THAT AS YOU WANT TO GO BACK A PAGE! HERE YOU GO! ENJOY LODING THE PAGE AGAIN!"

FWEBIHSDFLKJsdvalkjfeblkjveblihmB#@G&@IRH

I'm having to copy/paste from notepad, which is annoying because you can't have pictures in notepad.

/end minirant

13 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

I am working on Chapter Eight of Voyage, which is already 2x longer with 1/2 of the story than I intended it to have, plus it's taken longer to write than the previous seven chapters combined.

AND EVERY SINGLE TIME I WANT TO DELETE SOMETHING THE STUPID CURSOR LOSES FOCUS AND MICROSOFT EDGE SAYS "OH, YOU PRESSED BACKSPACE! I WILL INTERPERET THAT AS YOU WANT TO GO BACK A PAGE! HERE YOU GO! ENJOY LODING THE PAGE AGAIN!"

I'm having to copy/paste from notepad, which is annoying because you can't have pictures in notepad.

/end minirant

I hear ya!  Writing my last chapter I had to shut down twice to dodge Thunderstorms, and even though I was saving everything in Word, it didn't copy quite right, so I had to go and correct everything each time I started back up.

Edited by Just Jim

30 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

FWEBIHSDFLKJsdvalkjfeblkjveblihmB#@G&@IRH

/end minirant

It took me five hours to write the last chapter of mine because of that...

17 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I hear ya!  Writing my last chapter I had to shut down twice to dodge Thunderstorms, and even though I was saving everything in Word, it didn't copy quite right, so I had to go and correct everything each time I started back up.

Yup... Know the feeling...

As you may or may not know, I am a astronomy fanatic....

who lives in the northwest U.S......... its been raining for a week straight, and I want to try out some new software for astrophotography through a webcam

I SEE SOME BLUE!

Edited by FokkerAce
News flash!