Thread to complain bout stuff

Spacetraindriver

2 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

who wants to laugh?

i'll start

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Seriously, the stuff people can come up with is amazing.

I once found the flat earth forums, where on guy was trying to argue that the Foucalt pendulum was proof that the earth was flat.

Maybe we should stick all the Flat-Earthers in a rocket, to 

a) show them the earth is round

b) "accidentally" get rid of them

huh? Why are you looking at me like that?

But if you every want to shoot down a Flat-Earther's arguments, ask them where the edge of Earth is. You can buy 2 plane tickets and go on an adventure to find the edge of earth!

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/raf-scrap-sentinel-surveillance-aircraft-due-cuts/

The Raytheon Sentinel Fleet is going to be scrapped for real this time.  Only 9 years old.  They were under-budget and delivered on-time and have been in constant use all over the world.

My theory is that the pen-pushers dont know what the platform does so they want to get rid of it.  "It doesnt carry bombs or missiles or cargo or vehicles so its a waste"

Probably, in a few years time, we will get hand-me-down E-8s.

So.

As most of you know I was born in Petroplovsk-Kamchatskiy. I want to complain about one thing:

Volcanoes.

It is a very scary thing actually, it is like I was living on Io (volcanic moon of Jupiter).

But it is not the lava which is scary, it is just looking very astounding and awesome, but the worst is the amount of dust getting into your lungs.

Once I coughed so hard, I started coughing blood! And then there was rain! And then i got stuck in mud! And then I got stuck in volcanic mud! AND THEN I GOT STUCK IN VOLCANIC MUD WITH MY BLOOD MESHED WITH IT. 

Alroight! There is more serious things.

Like if I was lost on a volcanic shore! 

YEAH MATE! IT IS LIKE 120 KM IN LENGHTH AND ALONG THE WHOLE THING,THERE ISN'T A SINGLE VILLAGE OR A HOUCE, OR LITERALLY ANYTHING 

Screwit.

5 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Maybe we should stick all the Flat-Earthers in a rocket, to 

a) show them the earth is round

I don't know how they faked this time! The earth ACTUALLY looked round! I it's flat though! -flat earther who has returned from space

The absolute weirdness of the Universe can be frustrating. First I find an abomination of a rocky planet orbiting its star every 13 hours, then I find four planets crammed into an area less than 0.01 AU wide.

https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/ianc2/exoplanet-explorers/talk/821/370360

https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/ianc2/exoplanet-explorers/talk/821/370108

6 hours ago, cratercracker said:

So.

As most of you know I was born in Petroplovsk-Kamchatskiy. I want to complain about one thing:

Volcanoes.

It is a very scary thing actually, it is like I was living on Io (volcanic moon of Jupiter).

But it is not the lava which is scary, it is just looking very astounding and awesome, but the worst is the amount of dust getting into your lungs.

Once I coughed so hard, I started coughing blood! And then there was rain! And then i got stuck in mud! And then I got stuck in volcanic mud! AND THEN I GOT STUCK IN VOLCANIC MUD WITH MY BLOOD MESHED WITH IT. 

Alroight! There is more serious things.

Like if I was lost on a volcanic shore! 

YEAH MATE! IT IS LIKE 120 KM IN LENGHTH AND ALONG THE WHOLE THING,THERE ISN'T A SINGLE VILLAGE OR A HOUCE, OR LITERALLY ANYTHING 

Screwit.

Volcanoes? Well, as most of you know i live in North Holland, i have one thing to complain about?

Flat

Its a very boring thing actually, it is like living in a superflat world (A world type in Minecraft)

Once, the horizon was so flat, that when i stared into the distance, i got disoriented! And then there was an actuall object! And then i confused even more. AND THEN MY I LOOKED AT THE SKY AND ALMOST FELL.

Ok sorry for copying but its a true story. NetherNetherlands (not a typo) is a weird place.

20 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

who wants some flat earth things?

The Government is Amfibian and the Earth is cubed. Wake up people! ESA lies!

21 hours ago, Kokoro said:

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/raf-scrap-sentinel-surveillance-aircraft-due-cuts/

Probably, in a few years time, we will get hand-me-down E-8s.

Wow... thanks for the link I was not aware of this. This looks more than probable, if we look at what they made to the Nimrods and with what they replace them... personally I couldn't resist to laugh a bit when I read the RC-135 they will receive were as old as the Nimrods, with the only difference of being unable to refuel (a great sigh of despair just after).

I'm betting that many peoples in the whole EU will applaud this new measure, a bit like when they congratulated PM Cameron for having created new posts in the Royal Navy... after having deleted three times the number just some time before.

On 17/06/2017 at 5:03 AM, StupidAndy said:

who wants some flat earth things?

who wants to laugh?

i'll start

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I laugh of ridicilousness from the outside, but i regret humanity from the inside.

Incoming rant!

Spoiler

I seriously dont get how people throw thousands of pitch perfect rocket part designs, flight parameters and even failures in the garbage can. Just suddenly disbelieving spaceflight is the same as disbelieving in Luxembourg for a stupid reason. MILLIONS of people are assochiated with spaceflight (the same as Luxembourg) are suddenly denied. You cannot have millions if people keep their mouths shut, thats just plain stupid.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, ProtoJeb21 said:

then I find four planets crammed into an area less than 0.01 AU wide.

Just thinking about it makes me want to go outside and away from closed spaces.

The sheer stupidity of Flat Earthers and their arrogance against normal people is truly astounding.

85260320.jpg

12771861_466967416836331_693580366098439

Flat-Earth-Memes-363-7.jpg

85260331.jpg

85260326.jpg

flat-earth-turtle.png

85260325.jpg

044d41bc6f3cf8d497cd43ad97adc2eb.jpg

the-extinction-of-the-dinosaurs-accordin

flat-earth-fish-drop.jpg

Flat-Earth-Meme-0-2.jpg

multi-point-stupid-flat-earth-meme.jpg

You starting to feel like it's a great idea to go do something that doesn't involve looking at this abysmal logic?

Spoiler

3cd8a33a.png

Me too!

What's funny is that the last one is demonstrably wrong. Number 10, specifically. Architects do take into account the curvature of the Earth. The Golden Gate Bridge is so long that the towers aren't as close to parallel as smaller bridges are. This can be measured. This is probably one of the few things that can actually be refuted with hard evidence that they might believe...

6 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

The sheer stupidity of Flat Earthers and their arrogance against normal people is truly astounding.

85260320.jpg

12771861_466967416836331_693580366098439

Flat-Earth-Memes-363-7.jpg

85260331.jpg

85260326.jpg

flat-earth-turtle.png

85260325.jpg

044d41bc6f3cf8d497cd43ad97adc2eb.jpg

the-extinction-of-the-dinosaurs-accordin

flat-earth-fish-drop.jpg

Flat-Earth-Meme-0-2.jpg

multi-point-stupid-flat-earth-meme.jpg

You starting to feel like it's a great idea to go do something that doesn't involve looking at this abysmal logic?

Reveal hidden contents

3cd8a33a.png

Me too!

Flat Earthers should never touch a KSP player, i destroyed one in 2 comments, so come at me bro. 1v1 me on twittr bro.

But the fish, c`mon, really? they cant get it in their heads to understand that you are on a rotating sphere, so you are rotating at the same speed as the fish when you drop it, and continue to rotate at the same speed

4 minutes ago, NSEP said:

flat-earth-memes-74-1.jpg

So Flat Earthers want our planet to be dominated by monkeys with clothes?

maybe they like the dawn of the planet of the apes too much? 55 miles away, eh? well, Theres this very complex thing called the "lifting body" in which your body acts like one, controlling your flight path to another amazing thing called a "landing zone", because landing on a grandma is frowned upon for some strange reason... Please note the sarcasm

Edited by FokkerAce
Flat earthers cant understand the simplicity of a landing zone

2 minutes ago, FokkerAce said:

and this, is why humanity has not conquered the stars yet..... why do they think gravity is fake anyways? its so easy to prove

What they do, instead of coming up with a good theory, they just straight up denie it. Same with gravity, they said that the Earth is just constantly accelariting. (Wich does not make sense because Flat Earthers also believe in Ether, wich stops things from moving in general.)

13 minutes ago, NSEP said:

What they do, instead of coming up with a good theory, they just straight up denie it. Same with gravity, they said that the Earth is just constantly accelariting. (Wich does not make sense because Flat Earthers also believe in Ether, wich stops things from moving in general.)

lol..... lets see the acceleration required to achieve 1 gee....

Nevermind, its fast, but my sleepy brain won`t want to do it but, you will reach a very.... problematic speed in your lifetime (light speed), and would see very visible effects of red-shift, disproving the theory

Edited by FokkerAce

13 minutes ago, FokkerAce said:

lol..... lets see the acceleration required to achieve 1 gee....

Nevermind, its fast, but my sleepy brain won`t want to do it

:(

Please tell me you're joking.