Thread to complain bout stuff

Spacetraindriver

7 hours ago, Red Shirt said:

It gets better. Many of us have been there. 

What kind of guitar do you have and how long have you been playing? 

My real guitar is an Ashton guitar, but a mate of mine left me an Epiphone. I have played for around three years casually, but properly only since the start of the year.

2 hours ago, tater said:

The %$#@%$#@%! time change.

I want the knob broken off on daylight savings time. I want it light in the afternoon.

My wife and I actually include this in our list of advantages of living in Arizona: State does not adhere to Daylight Savings Time.

6 hours ago, TheSaint said:

My wife and I actually include this in our list of advantages of living in Arizona: State does not adhere to Daylight Savings Time.

Indiana used to be the same. Gotta love politicians fixing stuff that ain't broke. Also bugs me that we are on New York time (Eastern) when Chicago time (Central) makes more sense.

9 hours ago, tater said:

The %$#@%$#@%! time change.

I want the knob broken off on daylight savings time. I want it light in the afternoon.

I honestly don't care when it gets busted, I'm just sick of the changing.  All the reasons I've ever heard for its existence are irrelevant now.

That and I just wanna pop the people who want to "fall back" twice a year.

3 hours ago, TheEpicSquared said:

Personally, as a school student, I love the extra hour of sleep I get before school. :P 

Id prefer an hour earlier out from school. So i can play more KSP.

I'm used to the BBC World Service broadcasts in the evenings. At 9pm it's the Sciencehour, Click, Mysterious Cases with Rumanji and Ray or Documentary, but it's now The Newsroom. At 10pm, it's supposed to be the Newsroom, but it's Outlook. At 11 is Outside Source (which was supposed to be at 1am), when it should be Newshour, and Newshour is now at 12am. The new changes are frustrating. Don't forget on Monday is QnA, and QnA extra, and on Thursdays is live broadcasts of the AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT. And in autumn/winter it's Grandstand for coverage of sporting matches.

I just had to do HPE. We are doing swimming and running, and it was a lesson with several other classes. We had to run from the gym, up to the student office, around the Y5-7 classroom block, go in the tennis/basketball court and touch all four sides, run out, run to the gate, and run to both sides of the path before coming back and swimming two laps. It multiplied every time, so we then had to do two laps of running, and four of swimming, and then three laps of running and six of swimming. I can't even stand straight. I just went down to the tuckshop (cafeteria for Americans), and got my pie, and the person at the counter asked me if I was alright, since I looked very pale and my eyes were tiny. I am now writing this in the school medical room. The nurse says it was lucky I didn't pass out due to exhaustion.  

Bar exam season. Eff, I really feel like the need to boot up KSP to unwind from the last exam, but all I could do lately is sleep and study with too few precious hours to play anything intensive, and I still have THREE more day-long tests the rest of the month to look forward to--not to mention the associated studying. 

I swear once these bar exams are done I'm going to be downing so many video games i haven't the time for the past four months it would be lewd to describe it.

On 09/11/2017 at 5:45 AM, Diche Bach said:

Tobacco is carcinogenic, bourbon cause sclerosis and hangovers. That is really the only thing I can come up with.

"roasted"/"toasted" carbon is carcitralalala .... tobacco leafs in themselves and burning temperature or intermediate cooling and all that's another story , vaporizer oil, vegetal and macro mushroom that's also another story .... paper and additive and each one more or less minor self bio processing variation, that's an even longer stories ... story telling, communication and lobbies, health cares cost, research, medic that work ... well this is part is a short story

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

1 hour ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

"roasted"/"toasted" carbon is carcitralalala .... tobacco leafs in themselves and burning temperature or intermediate cooling and all that's another story , vaporizer oil, vegetal and macro mushroom that's also another story .... paper and additive and each one more or less minor self bio processing variation, that's an even longer stories ... story telling, communication and lobbies, health cares cost, research, medic that work ... well this is part is a short story

Well at least caffeine is largely benign . . .

I have biology.

But I learn more when I sleep. No joke. I had this one dream about genetic engineering in which biologists where explaining how to wipe out malaria by editing the genome of a mosquito so that it doesn't carry the actual disease.

This was probably a result of watching the TED talk on malaria/gene drives, but still. The dream refreshed my memory.

: D

nothing bad has happened besides my teacher being biased against me, all I did was touch a cone and I had to go outside the classroom (yeah, brilliant idea, have me exit the room to "punish" me for something (which wasn't all that big of a problem) and have me behind for the rest of the class, THAT'LL TEACH ME A LESSON!

also someone else was touching the cone, but for some reason I got in trouble, oh well, only English, not a real subject