Thread to complain bout stuff

Spacetraindriver

10 minutes ago, NSEP said:

My sister has been in the bathroom for over an hour now and i really need to take a shower and brush my teeth. Cmon! its 10PM now!

Wow... you have no idea how many flashbacks I just got reading this one... lol.... :)

i m just gonna complain about spasre neurofrequencies in the air, the wires, etc. here and there and elsewhere and dtmf with an infinite amount of layers not "only" 2

also i m gonna chit chat with clever, less boring than most biped and redefine "what a mess" in all available worldwide dictionnaries

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

11 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

i m just gonna complain about spasre neurofrequencies in the air, the wires, etc. here and there and elsewhere and dtmf with an infinite amount of layers not "only" 2

also i m gonna chit chat with clever, less boring than most biped and redefine "what a mess" in all available worldwide dictionnaries

Me too. :mad:

meanwhile some doctors complain that i have a necrosis middle of the face, and that i let it grow without consulting them, it seem healthy, but will prolly escalate sooner or later

some people may not get it, but, not my concern, and i don't especially want to remove it, aslo it's weird what's get out of it days after days ... not a single days / hours the sames ... smaller organism are weird if you ask me

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

one jowl don't bother , ) i m just gonna see how it evolve as time goes, might be some  sort of early ticket to leave this whole mess when i m done with writing  weird stuff across the net ^^

how to say lord ferret ; ) the last few years i use to avoid looking people in the eyes ; ) not for myself ; ) but more for them ; ) i prefer to prevent them encountering something deeper that the center of (this) universe black hole, believe or it not there nothing to see to see in my eyes ^^ but if it happen you cross them i can't promise anithing ^^ wherever i go i use to sit in a corner far from people so much the air is full of wii fii phone call, pheromone, and people brain magnetic ntmf stuff ...

i totally don't care about the math aspect, i just feel stuff, the fact you don't see a compass pin oscillating, doesn't mean it don't

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/ar-BBFs6N8?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

This is coming close to the limit of how smart you can be while still being stupid.

I mean, come on, seriously? This just makes me sad. He was previously injured in the first of his launches - and now after this one he wants to actually go several miles up to prove that the Earth is flat. I mean, literally, balloons will go higher most likely.

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

I mean, come on, seriously? This just makes me sad.

How can you be sad when you get to read a sentence that says "... his journey into the atmosflat will mark the first phase of his ambitious flat-Earth space program."?

Edited by razark

Just now, razark said:

How can you be sad when you get to read a sentence that says "... his journey into the atmosflat will mark the first phase of his ambitious flat-Earth space program."

Ahh, I must have missed that sentence.

But the premise... *shakes head*

3 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/ar-BBFs6N8?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

This is coming close to the limit of how smart you can be while still being stupid.

I mean, come on, seriously? This just makes me sad. He was previously injured in the first of his launches - and now after this one he wants to actually go several miles up to prove that the Earth is flat. I mean, literally, balloons will go higher most likely.

Noone's saying the flights going to be successful though...

4 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

If you read it closely, he's actually just using flatearthers as a funding springboard. Spout some garbage, get eight grand? Sounds pretty smart to me.

2 minutes ago, 0111narwhalz said:

If you read it closely, he's actually just using flatearthers as a funding springboard. Spout some garbage, get eight grand? Sounds pretty smart to me.

Upon closer inspection that does seem like a real possibility, I certainly hope that is the case.

On 20/2/2017 at 7:25 AM, NSEP said:

Our school now uses Ipads, and its way worse than you think it is. We use this thing called a learning portal wich is bassicly a website with all your education material built in. The problem? There are 2, Distraction and Diversity

I know how you feel we have to use a similar thing and I hate it

5 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

2 things. 1st, it's MSN, in the 'technology' section no less; For shame. 2nd, the guy calls himself "Mad Mike"; You can stop reading right there.

If he's got $8,000 in his pocket, that's more than enough for him to hop his sorry butt onto an airplane and keep going West. That's about what it costs to fly around the world, limited stops, no leaving the airport, just changing planes... coach mind you.

3 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

I'd do that too. But instead of making a deadly steambarrel i just make a sounding rocket, that crosses the Karman Line and possibly the Atmosflag. You know, with a camera, to record it going to the 150km high sun?

I hope when the guy comes back down he says to all is Flat-Earthers "Sorry, guys the Earth is not flat, no refunds"

Edited by NSEP

7 hours ago, NSEP said:

I'd do that too. But instead of making a deadly steambarrel i just make a sounding rocket, that crosses the Karman Line and possibly the Atmosflag. You know, with a camera, to record it going to the 150km high sun?

I hope when the guy comes back down he says to all is Flat-Earthers "Sorry, guys the Earth is not flat, no refunds"

No chance. He'll come back complaining that the Illuminati raised the ceiling just as he launched, and that someone sabotaged his ship with modified windows that were lenses to make it appear there was curvature of the Earth. :wink:

4 hours ago, cubinator said:

People complain about things without realizing that everything is beautiful.

I do agree. But that does not mean that a person in wonderland is not allowed to complain right?

On 22/11/2017 at 2:01 AM, 0111narwhalz said:

Yeah:

"Hughes only recently converted to flat-Eartherism, after struggling for months to raise funds for his follow-up flight over the Mojave." <- from the article linked. Sounds like that's just what he did!

23 hours ago, cubinator said:

People complain about things without realizing that everything is beautiful.

Many things are beautiful and in its totality the universe is beautiful, but there is much horror and ugliness mixed in.

We recently had to euthanize our 17 year old Dachshund "Shiggle." It was just simply time and that was hard and we miss her, but that is actually the beauty of life. We had her for 15 years and it was beautiful; she was rescued from an early life of horror and an early death had we not found her.

She came into our life from the Fulton County Animal Shelter, where my wife found her a veritable nervous wreck, almost no muscle mass, ears scabrous with sores, and lesions on her paws and belly . . . A puppy mill in which she was one of the breeding dogs had been raided and the criminal(s) arrested. She had apparently lived for most of her preceding two years of life in a small wire pen with a pan under it for excrement and her lack of muscle mass and skin ailments were the result of those two years spent in torture.

Someone decided that I need to be at work today.  I've had one email today, and it wasn't even to me, just a cc.  The phone has not* rung once today, and everything is up to date.

Out of five people, there's two of us in the office.  And the person from the other department is the one that no one can stand, but is friends drinking buddies with management.

*Of course, while I was typing this, the phone rang.

2 hours ago, TheEpicSquared said:

f1%20logo.jpg?itok=Hc_Rg6ye

What a shambolic attempt at a new Formula 1 logo! :mad: 

F1logonew.jpg

For those who couldn't see it. Yich. We'll get used to it soon enough.