Spacetraindriver

Thread to complain bout stuff

My sister has been in the bathroom for over an hour now and i really need to take a shower and brush my teeth. Cmon! its 10PM now!

10 minutes ago, NSEP said:

My sister has been in the bathroom for over an hour now and i really need to take a shower and brush my teeth. Cmon! its 10PM now!

Wow... you have no idea how many flashbacks I just got reading this one... lol.... :)

i m just gonna complain about spasre neurofrequencies in the air, the wires, etc. here and there and elsewhere and dtmf with an infinite amount of layers not "only" 2

also i m gonna chit chat with clever, less boring than most biped and redefine "what a mess" in all available worldwide dictionnaries

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

11 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

i m just gonna complain about spasre neurofrequencies in the air, the wires, etc. here and there and elsewhere and dtmf with an infinite amount of layers not "only" 2

also i m gonna chit chat with clever, less boring than most biped and redefine "what a mess" in all available worldwide dictionnaries

Me too. :mad:

meanwhile some doctors complain that i have a necrosis middle of the face, and that i let it grow without consulting them, it seem healthy, but will prolly escalate sooner or later

some people may not get it, but, not my concern, and i don't especially want to remove it, aslo it's weird what's get out of it days after days ... not a single days / hours the sames ... smaller organism are weird if you ask me

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

20 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

necrosis middle of the face

Your nose??? :confused:

My complaint for the day: Nitrile gloves "One size fits most!", is an utter fallacy. :mad:

one jowl don't bother , ) i m just gonna see how it evolve as time goes, might be some  sort of early ticket to leave this whole mess when i m done with writing  weird stuff across the net ^^

how to say lord ferret ; ) the last few years i use to avoid looking people in the eyes ; ) not for myself ; ) but more for them ; ) i prefer to prevent them encountering something deeper that the center of (this) universe black hole, believe or it not there nothing to see to see in my eyes ^^ but if it happen you cross them i can't promise anithing ^^ wherever i go i use to sit in a corner far from people so much the air is full of wii fii phone call, pheromone, and people brain magnetic ntmf stuff ...

i totally don't care about the math aspect, i just feel stuff, the fact you don't see a compass pin oscillating, doesn't mean it don't

Edited by WinkAllKerb''