Basic Course Aerospace Engineering Lessons

kcs123

There is 19 videos covering topics. Long lectures, but worth and interesting to watch. You can use Aerospace Engineering Playlist or links below.

Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 1/21: Intro, Ballooning

Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 2/21: The standard Atmosphere

Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 3/21: How aircraft fly

Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 4/21: Moments, Long state stability

Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 5/21: Structural concepts

Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 6/21: Cockpits & systems

Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 7/21: Supersonic & High speed env

Stability Control, Helicopters and Other Vehicles - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 8/21

Sustainability - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 9/21

Aerodynamics 1 Fundamentals - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 10/21

Aerodynamics, Compressiblility - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 11/21

Aerodynamics, Compressible flow - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 12/21

Laminar and turbulent flow I, Aerodynamics - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 13 /21

Laminar and turbulent flow - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 14/21

Airfoil theory - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 15/21

Finite & swept wings - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 16/21

Flight Mechanics - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 17/21

Flight mechanics, flight performance - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 18/21

Flight mechanics lecture, flight performance - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 19/21

Climbing & Gliding flight - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 20/21

Flight Envelope - Basic Course Aerospace Engineering - Lesson 21/21

Others lessons seems to still waiting to be uploaded, I will update this post if more of those videos pops up.

Front picture from this video is catched my attention

Orbital Mechanics Science - Documentary

The Formation of our Galaxy - Lecture

Edited by kcs123
link for lesson 21

• 2 months later...

At first they were claimed that is 17 videos, but later on they changed it to 21. Now, they didn't uploaded anything new for a while, so I suspect that is only 19 videos. Some videos are uploaded twice, but with different name, because of that I didn't inclued those in OP.

I will continue to track that chanel if some more pops up, but I think that is all of available.

Like in all schools/universities some teachers are better than others. Therefore quality of lessons vary in those videos too.
Some lessons are more interesting to watch and easier to understand than others. You will need at least some knowlage abut derivatives and integrals to be able to understand what is going on. Also, I recommend to find out from lectures what books are recommended and read those too if you realy want to learn more about it.

At least I would like that I have oportunity to watch such videos while I was at at school, but regardless, those were good to remind myself of some lectures in physics from my school days. It is always good to renew that knowlage, you never know when you will need it.

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, Kitspace said:

Any chance to get these videos somewhere now that the links seem to be dead?

Sorry about that. I was not uploader or connected in any way with that youtube channel. I like to watch various documentaries on TV and some of those linked videos were suggested to me at one point. I was not aware of any IP violation that could be reason of takedown of those videos. There were ordinary lectures from university, to be more specific source of those videos should be TUDelft - Delft Univeristy of Technology. Link to official univeristy page: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/

Your best bet is to search for those videos on youtube, to find same videos on some other chanel. I don't know how long following links would be valid, but it should be good starting point:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBHbOwWbhQuEGUSJybmG9ZA/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs5-ksEKTJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epWSEcC0m7g

Last two should be from same chanel source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh_Fl53JBzp6Swd4LYPqJrQ/feed

Seems that it also have proper playlist and other videos as well. Worth to check out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.