[1.1.3]Essential Mods ModPack

HardZiin03

Essential Mods ModPack

For KSP 1.1.3

Hello, my  name is Gustavo but you can call me HardZiin, today i brought to you a modpack with all my favorite mods. In this modpack you will find spacecraft mods, visual mods and another kinds of mods.

This modpack use the 1.1.3 version of Kerbal Space Program (Still not tested in another version). Lets start with the list:

SpaceCraft (General) Mods

• Kerbal Attachment System
  • Kerbal Inventory System
  • Kerbal Engineer Redux
  • Kerbal Planetary Base System
  • Near Future Propulsion
  • Near Future Solar
  • Near Future Eletrical
  • Near Future Spacecraft Parts
  • Near Future Construction
  • Easy Vessel Switch
  • SpaceY Heavy Lifters
  • Docking Port Alignment
  • Infernal Robotics
  • Infernal Robotics Rework
  • Chatterer
  • Modular Rocket Systems
  • Station Science

Visual Mods (Optional)

• Reentry Particle Effects
  • Environmental Visual Efects
  • Planet Shine
  • Distant Objects Enhancement
  • Renaissance Compilation

Other Mods

• Show Fps
  • Module Mananger
  • Texture Replacer

Edited by HardZiin03
cause yes

Thread moved to Add-On Discussions (reason, unfit for Add-On releases being not a release). I'm not currently seeing download links, but links to redistribute copyrighted material (where their license doesn't allow redistribution or derivative work) will be deleted without delay.

@HardZiin03

A quick search of the forum will show you that mod packs, that is,  a collection of other mod makers works distributed by a third party( that'll be you btw).   are  extremely unpopular with KSP mod developers and the forum users in general has shown no love for such creation.

It puts an unnecessary burden of support on the mod creator as your mod collection may not perform in the most awesome manner on another machine, leading to erroneous bug reports. 

I actually can't recall in 5 years of using this forum anyone ever making it past the "here is my modpack" stage before finding out  that they're as welcome as the drugs squad at a rave . :)

But far more importantly. any mod that is released or displays itself on the forum is licensed, some very restrictively and some not so much, but in general you can take it as read that if you don't actually have written permission (provable) to distribute a mod from it's creator then you simply can't do it

A recommended mod list is fine but a mod pack is definitely not.

If you want to actually make a mod you wont find a more helpful bunch than you have here,  there are literally hundreds of tutorials to help you on your way,  it'll be a lot more welcomed than repackaging something you have little or no right to

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.