screen fitting

I don't know if this happens for everyone but i just KSP on the Xbox One and the game is completely off, the majority of the important stuff in the build screen is not on the screen and you cant see it. It makes it very hard to play the game, especially if you don't know where stuff is. it would be great if a setting was added to fix how it fits to the screen. If anyone knows a fix please reply it would be really helpful. 

32 minutes ago, Jimmidii said:

This might be your TV settings.

See if there's an 'Exact Scan' option, or try changing the aspect ratio the TV is displaying.

I had to do this, the setting is buried in the on-screen display on my TV, try searching for your TV's make and model online and look for a user manual, it'll tell you how to get to the settings you need.

Some TV's are smart enough to set the aspect ratio depending on the signal or voltage they get from the cable, not mine though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.