[UNOFFICIAL/FANMADE] 0.17 Discussion thread

kacperrutka26

Ug, I don't post for a reason, ... ... .

Welcome to our lovely forums, it is real easy to get to a count of 5 posts with out causing a fuss.. please look around and contribute in a positive manner.

are we really get all that in one update WOW i mean really WOW

and if there is anything you need just ask, ANYTHING at all

also will we get ropes,string, zip ties or gaffer tape to tie the kerbals to the space craft in EVA?

Edited by Omega500

are we really get all that in one update WOW i mean really WOW

and if there is anything you need just ask, ANYTHING at all

also will we get ropes,string, zip ties or gaffer tape to tie the kerbals to the space craft in EVA?

I can imagine navigating that system of moons could be tricky, as your orbit could get affected by a passing moon. Should make for some challenges!

I tell you what, the day when I open up KSP and it tells me there's an update waiting's gonna feel like christmas morning! These pictures look awesome. Can't wait to accidentally strand people on all these moons and things!

Nova, green color of gas giant is definitive decision ? I don't want to be a complainer in this matter, but simply it's many possible colors of gas giants, and bright green isn't any of them :/.

Not in our universe it isn't, but in the Kerbalverse; the home of exploding parachutes, frozen irregular ice worlds around a habitable planet, planetary bodies hundreds of times denser than anything in our own oniverse, a Moon of relatively comparable size to our own moon showing evidence of water erosion, 160m high arches of rock apparently formed naturally on an airless rock... who knows. Maybe the gas is vaporised explodium, the element which makes everything in the kerbal universe explode.

KSP is a game about sending little cartoon green men into space. I think we can let them get away with a colourful gas giant or two...

When the Planets are far away we need a new engine I think. An Ione engine or a Nerva engine.

Would be cool to see these kinds of engines.

Well, it depends on their distance from Kerbin. With current stock parts, I would think it's quite doable to get to the system without mods. Returning would probably be a bridge too far, however.

While what I've seen of the planets looks brilliant, I have to say I'm most looking forward to the 'physical' time warp modes. Long atmospheric journeys can take forever at 1x, so hopefully they, or at least 2x can be used in atmosphere.

IMO nothing on a forum should be related to the amount of posts someone has.

But, well then... Can't wait for 0.17.

1/5...

Stephan

It's purely to avoid the forums becoming full of spam.

I tell you what, the day when I open up KSP and it tells me there's an update waiting's gonna feel like christmas morning! These pictures look awesome. Can't wait to accidentally strand people on all these moons and things!

Exactly like how ill feel ^.^

If that moon indeed has water coverage, then an atmosphere would be present too. I'm curious if the moon is completely covered in water; landing would result in some wet feet. Unless there is some dry land or ice, or unless there is a floatation device ...

If that moon indeed has water coverage, then an atmosphere would be present too. I'm curious if the moon is completely covered in water; landing would result in some wet feet. Unless there is some dry land or ice, or unless there is a floatation device ...

it looks like water to me its the same blue reflection as kerbals oshens and and you can see its atmosphere in the pic. it looks like there is one ore two ilands on the planit, oh no wait that was a speck of dirt on my monitor XD. landing on and taking of the planet is going to be fun :0.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31031&d=1344586622

Moderator Comment: Please use spoiler tags for images.

Edited by Ted

It's purely to avoid the forums becoming full of spam.

But.. Doesn't that actually work counter productively as all users have to spam 5 times in order to see these awesome pictures everyone is talking about?