My ships won't load

After I deleted some mods (B9 aerospace 6-2-1, B9 aerospace legacy, B9 aerospace HX, B9 aerospace master, B9 aerospace r4 patched and procedural wings.) after constant crashing because my game was low on data, some strange things have been happening.

First, after deleting some of my ships that were no longer compatible, when I went to the folder in SPH some ships that I deleted were still there even though I deleted them from my SPH folder. When I click on a modded ship in the folder to customize it, my game usually crashes. If I click on  a stock ship it works, but when I go over to the parts menu, the menu background, scrollbar,  and the pieces themselves aren't there. When I go over to the runway and select a modded ship, the game crashes but when i select a stock plane it works and flies just fine.

If someone can explain whats going on it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the fact you haven't replied because you're really busy or because I named my dropbox "My name Jeff" and you thought someone like this wasn't worth your time?

Sorry for the impatience tho.

UPDATE: I've deleted the save which contained the bugged ships and created a new one. This one still has the issue of randomly crashing either during a loading screen or in the SPH. There were also occurrences of  the toolbars in the SPH turning invisible, part-list and all. Because of this, I can only play for short intervals before it inevitably crashes and I have to repeat the process all over again. There is a new KSP.log folder now, it should be in my Dropbox team folder (It's a compressed zip file btw).

Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.