MrbYJzI.png

hZ7RmnE.png

XZzXO7P.png

jhTM8sa.png

1aMimrC.png

qftcthd.png

2whIf8a.png

And that is all for now. 

I would like to know if you liked some. And mark the which is the best in your opinion!I will see what is the best style for drawing flags with your help!

Also i would take requests anyday!

(i know it looks bad, but what should i do in MSpaint with only my touchpad and no tablet!?)

Edited by cratercracker

Made Dres,Laythe,Bop and Pol

7uDc8UK.png

URj3KHT.png

mI0hqRW.png

Phew! I think i will do all of Joolian moons! 

Maybe i will do flags for modded solar systems one day.(if i will find developer who will say, yes to my work)

You are also free to use them as yours!

And i am interested in which flag seems best for you.

Edited by cratercracker

Woh! Great composition! And your minimalist style is perfect for showing well on those little mission flags. I also happened to show these off to my wife, a graphic design artist, and she said "not bad", a huge praise from her.

On 3/2/2017 at 11:24 PM, cratercracker said:

...Heh,that is it! I'm free for requests all day long!

So... uh... if you're still taking requests... and aren't already working on Eeloo/Gilly, could I ask for a Flag for my speedrun missions? They don't have a lot of popularity, but I have a great time making them and have always fancied a mission flag. The idea of the speedrun is to put a flag on everything as fast as possible in career mode, so perhaps a design with a few planets with implausibly-scaled flags sticking out of them? Whatever you think would look nice.

No pressure if you're on to other things by the way, just figured I'd ask!

Links: Mission reports, Challenge.

2 hours ago, Cunjo Carl said:

Woh! Great composition! And your minimalist style is perfect for showing well on those little mission flags. I also happened to show these off to my wife, a graphic design artist, and she said "not bad", a huge praise from her.

So... uh... if you're still taking requests... and aren't already working on Eeloo/Gilly, could I ask for a Flag for my speedrun missions? They don't have a lot of popularity, but I have a great time making them and have always fancied a mission flag. The idea of the speedrun is to put a flag on everything as fast as possible in career mode, so perhaps a design with a few planets with implausibly-scaled flags sticking out of them? Whatever you think would look nice.

No pressure if you're on to other things by the way, just figured I'd ask!

Links: Mission reports, Challenge.

If you want a custom flag, please, use personal messenger! I've already done 6 personal requests and i always used the customers idea and opinion! So if you want  a flag, give me all your thoughts and ideas, i promise doing a flag doesn't take much time!

3 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

If you want a custom flag, please, use personal messenger! I've already done 6 personal requests and i always used the customers idea and opinion! So if you want  a flag, give me all your thoughts and ideas, i promise doing a flag doesn't take much time!

Ah, makes sense. Will do.

• 4 weeks later...

How do you know that person can get so tired and depressed to forget that he needs to post his witty flags?

Alright! Back 2 Basics.

I must inform that i am ready for commisions and requests for your own custom flag for free. (and i also draw flags for agencies.)

UDTWfha.png

Simple,nice and friendly flag for your Dunar missions.

XGXaKz4.png

My flag for my "Bipolar" mision to Eve. Though, you can use as flag for any Eve mission.

tWvHw3R.png

And again, simple,friendly and useable.

ELLHEN2.png

Wait,Wait,Wait before you will start to argue-"It is a test of drawing spacecraft on the flag. Lets call it "Shuttle" for now.

pHoJDUH.png

And just to show off flags for agencies

(PGC is my company in the game.)

Hey,hey,hey dudes! It is like 3 hours in the morning )BUT I DON'D CARE(

So,here is some flags i strapped in 13 minutes:

gHzKHpW.png

Kinda like how smooth this one is. In its own,particular way.

vDlBDsy.png

Flag for an Eve landing... (i am actually planing one) You will ask "Why is it white?" screw you,thats why it is so because it is very dark on surface of Eve ,even if you land at the brighest day you won't know if you are already landed or just slowly passing 999879777868th cloud layer....

M5k7RQi.png]

A flag for Sarnus- a wonderful planet from OPM planet pack by @CaptRobau! (i think, i will do all the planets and maybe even moons from OPM)

Woohoo 20th post!

(nobody cares about what am i doing anyway ;.;)

Edited by cratercracker

Hello pals! How is it goin,huh? Ahh well i better stop introducing so awkwardly...

So,here is what i did:

dZEtWUw.png

Flag for space stations

od4OC39.png

Patch for building relays.

Cp9WRlm.png

Flag/patch for building bases on Duna!

muM5TbC.png

Flag for Urlum, a planet from a wonderful mod-OPM

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.