My flags/patches for your mission [requests are opened]

cratercracker

11 minutes ago, kraden said:

Just found this thread, pretty sweet! Of those I've seen, the Eve landing flag and the Minmus flag that you posted on April 11 are my favorites. I may hit you up with a request!

Request? I haven't heard it for years! I am free today ,so you can make a quite large request if you want so!

27 minutes ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

This... is... AMAZING! Just... just wanted to get that out there...

EDIT:

I'm still out of likes! ;.;

It's okay,the fact that I see your appreciation is better than likes!

(you can also make request))alright I am way too intrusive,sorry)

Thx for the  island runway patch .. that little dirty and dangerus runway is  one of my favorite place to land ! and i think it deserv it a little recongnition for the place and the brave pilots that try to land there !

tjYyLX8.png

Edited by jackstech
adding the patch

1 hour ago, jackstech said:

i want a patch for island runway .. that little dirty and dangerus runway is  one of my favorite place to land ! and i think it deserv it a little recongnition for the place and the brave pilots that try to land there !

(use personal messenger to make request)

(dunno if it is a request or just a shoutout)

Hello, I just saw this thread and the style of the flags looks really cool, could you do a request for me please? I am beginning a series of missions right now to find all the Duna anomalies, and I would like a flag for it if you have time. I don't have anything specific in mind, just some part of the Duna system with the words "Duna Amonaly Locator 1." :)

edit: I just saw the personal messages thing. Sorry. :blush:

Edited by MiffedStarfish

@JadeOfMaar,thanks for appreciation! Despite that i got a dead silence from Galileo, i am going to draw everything that i will be able. So yeah.."Hell is above water"

And here is something to show off:

7dJXHUZ.png

d0AVbD1.png

It will be a hard night for me. Despite not sleeping the 3 days i am going to draw as much as i can.

@cratercracker Yep. Amazing stock flags. But how many hundreds of times better would they look if you knew GIMP or Photoshop? :wink: 

You should sleep, though, before starting anything at all. That's really not good for the brain and most other things.

And one other tip. Make your flags to fit the aspect ratio of in-game flags (256x160). They can still be large and high detail like 512x320 or 1024x640 but the details won't show well on the usually tiny flag areas on parts.

@JadeOfMaar,the only problem is that i have insominia (no sleep for me ;.;)

Just everybody,no wait..EVERYGODDAMNFREAKINBODY ask me to draw in GIMP or Photoshop. The only problem i see in them is that my workspeed will decrease a lot. See,making a thing in GIMP takes time,but making something in Paint is quick. +i don't really understand how to use GIMP :confused:...

Thanks for the tip about aspect ratio! I almost forgot about it...

Phew! Here is an udate on flags that include planets from GPP made by fellow forum user- @Galileo

So far i made 5 planets. Next day i will try to do more!

cp7g828.png

SyAawpB.png

bLy1XzU.png

ubK6t3n.png

wEObE2P.png

All of this is made using @Urses's screenshots! Thanks to him!

So,yeah @kerbinorbiter,here is some stuff for you...

Edited by cratercracker

8 minutes ago, Physics Student said:

Wow, really nice work!

I'd like to request a flag and a badge for a rescue mission from a retrograde orbit around Kerbol

For this make a PM at CC. He works it out with you till you are satisfied:wink:

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

On 5/4/2017 at 6:16 AM, Physics Student said:

Wow, really nice work!

I'd like to request a flag and a badge for a rescue mission from a retrograde orbit around Kerbol

If you're doing the challenge that I think you're doing... bravo.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.