TOTM March!

sal_vager

Woohoo!, it's March, that means it's time for new threads of the month, can you tell I'm excited? How about now ?!

Taking the blame for any bad choices this month are @Dman979 and @Spaceception!

I looked but I don't think I ever featured this, and it's something you really shouldn't miss, check out @Kuzzter's awesome Odyssey here.

@Speeding Mullet recreates a challenge I've wanted to feature for some time, here's the newest and coolest Shuttle Challenge!

How could I not feature the hottest topic going? Take a look at TRAPPIST-1 courtesy of @_Augustus_, and wonder if anyone there is taking a look at us.

Too good to overlook, a VTOL F-35B from @Servo, all stock no less.

With the upcoming language update it's interesting to find out just how varied our members are when it comes to languages, @NSEP asks the all important question.

That's all for now, have fun!

For Februaries TOTM see here!

2 hours ago, sal_vager said:

That might be better, as there's a limit of 3 tags so if there's 3 one has to be replaced, plus if the member edits their post the pink tag is lost.

Oh... um, I kind of edit my OP all the time--that's how I signal readers that there's additional comics content (as opposed to an Insightful Reader Comment(TM), or perhaps a page full of 'em. :wink: )  So please don't worry about the tag on my behalf @sal_vager, the sticky is more than enough :) 

Looking back, I did get TOTM twice before: once way, way back in the days of Duna, Ore Bust! and again, oddly enough, for a non-comic thread on "How Not To Flip" with the new aero in...whatever version that was with the new aero that made people flip. But I really, really appreciate this recognition because I finally (yes, finally) feel like I'm doing quality work...and am also finally, finally wrapping things up. :( 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.