Sign in to follow this  
sal_vager

TOTM March!

Woohoo!, it's March, that means it's time for new threads of the month, can you tell I'm excited? How about now ?!

Taking the blame for any bad choices this month are @Dman979 and @Spaceception!

I looked but I don't think I ever featured this, and it's something you really shouldn't miss, check out @Kuzzter's awesome Odyssey here.

@Speeding Mullet recreates a challenge I've wanted to feature for some time, here's the newest and coolest Shuttle Challenge!

How could I not feature the hottest topic going? Take a look at TRAPPIST-1 courtesy of @_Augustus_, and wonder if anyone there is taking a look at us.

Too good to overlook, a VTOL F-35B from @Servo, all stock no less.

With the upcoming language update it's interesting to find out just how varied our members are when it comes to languages, @NSEP asks the all important question.

That's all for now, have fun!

For Februaries TOTM see here!

Outstanding choices!!!  :D

A long overdue appearance by Kerbfleet! Congrats @Kuzzter!

28 minutes ago, KSK said:

A long overdue appearance by Kerbfleet! Congrats @Kuzzter!

Agreed!  This is the one all the rest of us storytellers look up to!!!  Congrats @Kuzzter :D

Wow! I didn't expect the honor of a TOTM this month either. Congrats to everyone this month!

@sal_vager are we not doing the red TOTM tags anymore? I don't see any from this month with the tag.

Also, the link to February's TOTM's is broken, unless you're congratulating the Mod team on a new set of rules. :wink:

@Dman979, I'll add them now, they are a pain to do, shame there's nothing else we can use.

What if someone made an image for you to copy/paste into the OP of the threads? Or would you be opposed to editing posts like that?

That might be better, as there's a limit of 3 tags so if there's 3 one has to be replaced, plus if the member edits their post the pink tag is lost.

Thanks peeps! Appreciated! Never thought a simple question could get me on the Totm!

Awesome well done to everyone!  I'm really pleased the Shuttle Challenge has made TOTM thanks @sal_vager:)

SM

Can't believe that after years on this forum I finally started a Thread of the Month. Really it was just luck that I was the first person to post about TRAPPIST-1. Hopefully we find Kerbals there :wink:.

2 hours ago, sal_vager said:

That might be better, as there's a limit of 3 tags so if there's 3 one has to be replaced, plus if the member edits their post the pink tag is lost.

Oh... um, I kind of edit my OP all the time--that's how I signal readers that there's additional comics content (as opposed to an Insightful Reader Comment(TM), or perhaps a page full of 'em. :wink: )  So please don't worry about the tag on my behalf @sal_vager, the sticky is more than enough :) 

Looking back, I did get TOTM twice before: once way, way back in the days of Duna, Ore Bust! and again, oddly enough, for a non-comic thread on "How Not To Flip" with the new aero in...whatever version that was with the new aero that made people flip. But I really, really appreciate this recognition because I finally (yes, finally) feel like I'm doing quality work...and am also finally, finally wrapping things up. :(