KSP 1.2.9 and 1.3: Localization Update Stationary Train Consist

Whirligig Girl

3 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

Hyped up to play after a long break(Two or three months) and can't wait for the 1.875 meter parts, which also means that there are likely heralding  3meter parts, which would be awesome, as well as 4.15 meter parts, and the list goes on and on. For each new tier of part diameter means longer career and science modes. 

Adding new parts just to extend the tech tree isn't necessarily a good reason.  I am interested in what @RoverDude has done for the expansion, though.

Edited by klgraham1013

Joining the hype train just now. I'm really looking forward to 1.3 and the new expansion pack and I've already decided to purchase (purchased full version in october 2014) the latter once it's available. Given the fact that I didn't play anything else for the past 3 1/2 years to me this is just fair.

v1.2.9 has some lovely quality-of-life bug fixes I've been finding, definitely excited about that... but...

... I think I missed something. Was the big secret thing the expansion pack? Or was it 1.875m parts? What is it I'm waiting for?

Whatever it is, my hype for it is REAL!

6 hours ago, Cunjo Carl said:

v1.2.9 has some lovely quality-of-life bug fixes I've been finding, definitely excited about that... but...

... I think I missed something. Was the big secret thing the expansion pack? Or was it 1.875m parts? What is it I'm waiting for?

I'm guessing it was the DLC. 

How did I miss a hype train thread? I'm ready.
4WdAexj.png

Ticket is totally not my ticket to the 1.2 hype train with .9 scrawled on it. Totally not, no need to investigate.

edit: uh oh
edf7ef502e8dc204abf4bd0ea312690e.jpg

Edited by legoclone09

27 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

How did I miss a hype train thread? I'm ready.
4WdAexj.png

Ticket is totally not my ticket to the 1.2 hype train with .9 scrawled on it. Totally not, no need to investigate.

"Thus are totaly not the droids you are looking for..." :cool:

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

PS: Use the Force legoclone09 i know you can master it...

Edited by Urses

(April Fool's profile pic, for joke legacy:)

GregRageMun

RAGE train Driver and Planet
             Destroyer

qt5xAGQ.png
             Members
              + 3790
             5726 posts

EDIT 4/1/2017: SQUAD HAS ACTUALLY DONE A TERRIBLE JOB! ALL ABOARD THE RAGE TRAIN INSTEAD!!!!!

Edited by GregroxMun

32 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

EDIT 4/1/17: SQUAD HAS ACTUALLY DONE A TERRIBLE JOB! ALL ABOARD THE RAGE TRAIN INSTEAD!!!!!

What brought on this sudden change in attitude? Squad seems to be handling the update quite well

Edited by Mjp1050

31 minutes ago, Mjp1050 said:

What brought on this sudden change in attitude? Squad seems to be handling the update quite well

Its either...

A) April 1st somewhere
or...
B) RoverDude finally showed his true anti-porkjet colors betraying the faith we had in him to emulate the quality of the overhaul we all loved and as a result the revolution has finally begun comrade! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, looks like @Frybert scared all off the Hypetrain.

All except me. Or is anyone still in? My train moves nicely and helllllllllllllll-------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-----------------ffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

On 20.3.2017 at 6:40 AM, Cunjo Carl said:

DLC, 1.875 is going to be Soyuz, and 5m is Saturn style.

What's about that surprises? I'm somewhat curious.

Otherwise nothing too interesting to me. Bug fixes and localization might both be both important, but otherwise rather mundane things.

edit: Thinking about it, maybe it's the console patch or full PS4 EU release?

Which again, would be very important and great for console players, but not that relevant to me.

Edited by Temeter