[1.2.2] Kargantua System [v0.2a] - the first PROPER black hole system in KSP

Artyomka15

Lookin' gooooood. I'm eying that volumetric ring. Great work!

EDIT: Having figured out how the volumetric disk works by peeking inside DiskController, would I be able to incorporate this into my own planet pack (for the gas giant's disk) if I use my own particle textures? It's fine if you decline - after all it's your plugin :)

EDIT: Re-read the licence. Nevermind!

Edited by Gameslinx

41 minutes ago, TheEpicSquared said:

@Artyomka15 How will the black hole look without visual mods? My computer doesn't have the power to run those types of mods. 

The BH doesn't use EVE or Scatterer to work, so it will look exactly the same :) 

Edited by Artyomka15

On 4/1/2017 at 7:42 AM, Artyomka15 said:

You installed it wrong. You don't need to create an another folder in the GameData for the mod. Just drop everything from the .zip file into the GameData itself.

Moved the folders into the GameData folder, and everything seems to work now! Thank you @Artyomka15 !

And also, how is the wormhole doing?

I am sure that Miller's planet wasn't that close to the Gargantua Black Hole in the movie. And the water.. he is a bit weird because of this squares on it. I am gonna pay for this mod if he will be finished :)
Love you guys!!!

Edited by Alex_Bublick

On 4/4/2017 at 11:37 AM, Alex_Bublick said:

I am sure that Miller's planet wasn't that close to the Gargantua Black Hole in the movie. And the water.. he is a bit weird because of this squares on it. I am gonna pay for this mod if he will be finished :)
Love you guys!!!

Miller's actually is that close in the movie, if you were paying attention. Gargantua just doesn't appear in the sky in the waves scene because of the GFX team being lazy or something. If Gargantua were to be looming over the crew while Cooper was screaming at them to come back, then thats how it would look like.

On 08/04/2017 at 4:19 PM, Artem Kerman said:

The official Teaser Trailer of the Kargantua System mod

Apparently the video is blocked in the UK because it was copyright claimed.

Are you able to release a second trailer (different soundtrack?) But unlist it so I can view it?

Thanks!

On 4/8/2017 at 11:19 AM, Artem Kerman said:

-snip-

What song did you pick for that and why use it over one that's not blocked anywhere? I ask because it's blocked in Canada. And presumably anywhere that's not the US. >.>

5 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Apparently the video is blocked in the UK because it was copyright claimed.

Are you able to release a second trailer (different soundtrack?) But unlist it so I can view it?

Thanks!

Okay, I can make a second trailer, on this week.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.