DuchessVonKibble

Server migration download issue?

When I try to download the most recent version of KSP it works but if i try to download version 1.1.3 (which i want! -.-) it says the site is "performing a server migration" and won't download.  is this like a real thing, and if so when is it over?

Hi @DuchessVonKibble and welcome to the forum. I assume you wish to download one of the KSP 1.1.3 versions from KSP Store, as that's the only repository Squad controls directly. As I just tried with them all (from the Store) and all worked fine, could be you encountered a temporary glitch. Also, that "performing server migration" message is tied to days ago, so it may have remained in your browser cache if you tried to download at that time (you'll have to update the cache with your browser in case).

If you're getting that message from another site selling KSP, you'll have to ask them in case the message persists.

Thanks @diomedea !!  Umm I don't know if this is a dumb question lol but how would you update the cache like you said?

Hitting F5 while on the page you need to refresh generally works, but depending on your browser a force refresh could be required, believe this should provide some useful info.

@DuchessVonKibble, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble, but the issue may be on Squads side.

Please contact Manuel at support@kerbalspaceprogram.com and he will look into this for you, he is unavailable till Monday Mexico city time however, so please be patient.