ISS Challenge

I was attempting to build a replica of the ISS and put it into orbit, but then realized it would be impossible for me to launch the entire thing at once, so for a quick solution I built the ISS and resorted to editing the persistence file to get it into orbit. In order to make up for that, this challenge is my next goal...

Using the Orbital & Planetary Construction mod, construct a space dock of any design, launch it into a 400 km orbit and use it to launch a replica of the ISS with the 'SpaceBuilt' part.

Preferably, you should deliver every part that you use for the ISS, but if you\'re just interested in putting the ISS into orbit, you can deliver 'SpareParts' instead. For the ISS, I used the ExPI mod, but you can use any mods for station parts.

For an added challenge, try delivering the parts with a semi-reusable space plane!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.