Evolution [1.3.1] [Kopernicus]

On 4/28/2017 at 6:38 PM, Disparia Books said:

Enjoy some of the scenic wonder that is Evolution from the first official beta test livestream...:cool:

screenshot27.png

screenshot31.pngscreenshot41.pngscreenshot37.pngscreenshot28.png

1 hour ago, Disparia Books said:

Enjoy what is perhaps the most beautiful set of screenshots I've ever seen come out of Kerbal, all thanks to our mate @The White Guardian

screenshot47.png

screenshot50.png

screenshot52.png

screenshot53.png

screenshot49.png

*dies*

Edited by ProtoJeb21

On ‎1‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 10:12 PM, The White Guardian said:

Not currently, it currently uses it's own EVE configurations. I'll look into it though, see if I can add configurations for SVE and AVP.

Awesome! :D

39 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

Working on something huge for the future of Evolution. Here's all I'll say: Kelton, Audentia, Pacentium, Kellatrix, Osiris.

You're star might have the largest rings in Ksp... But wait till you see MY mod...

until I can get a working black hole for the center of the universe and a star system with my planets... THEN we will see...

Also I need help making my mod... (Sorry for blatant call for help but I really need it :()

3 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

You're star might have the largest rings in Ksp... But wait till you see MY mod...

until I can get a working black hole for the center of the universe and a star system with my planets... THEN we will see...

Ahahaha

Spoiler

The addon I'm working on adds several stars, turns the sun into a black hole and add a GALAXY texture large enough to span across several solar systems.

xanatos-gambit.png

Also, I'd be happy to lend you a hand once I've finished Evolution and something for @amarius1

Edited by The White Guardian

3 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

Ahahaha

Hide contents

The addon I'm working on adds several stars, turns the sun into a black hole and add a GALAXY texture large enough to span across several solar systems.

xanatos-gambit.png

DAMNIT COENSIDING INDEPENDANT IDEAS THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO THINK OF MAKING A GALAXY TEXTURE USING INSTANT-WHATEVERITWAS AND APPLY IT TO THE CENTRAL BLACK HOLE, THEN ADD A SECOND GALAXY/CLUSTER TEXTURE AND PUT THE CLONED KERBOL AROUND THATTTTT!

Fine, we share the same sized rings then...

WE SHARE!

Also mind teaching me kopernicus?

*insert xanados gambit but with edited texture saying he countered your winning argument but you hadn't realised because I haven't told you it yet*

Edited by Planetace

Just now, Galacticvoyager said:

DAMNIT COENSIDING INDEPENDANT IDEAS THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO THUNK OF MAKING A GALAXY TEXTURE USING INSTANT-WHATEVERITWAS AND APPLY IT TO THE CENTRAL BLACK HOLE, THEN ADD A SECOND GALAXY/CLUSTER TEXTURE AND PUT THE CLONED KERBOL AROUND THATTTTT!

WE SHARE!

Great thinkers think the same :D

Also, I'm always happy to answer questions.

Just now, The White Guardian said:

Great thinkers think the same :D

Also, I'm always happy to answer questions.

Phew, sorry for yelling. Thanks for saying I have a great mind (yet again my idea for a gas giant was one with a candy theme and its moons were various candy but massive and somewhat realistic with topography (minus the whole, candy part mind you.))

@The White Guardian how long does it normaly take you to make one of these planets?

On 5/4/2017 at 9:18 AM, Galacticvoyager said:

DAMNIT COENSIDING INDEPENDANT IDEAS THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO THINK OF MAKING A GALAXY TEXTURE USING INSTANT-WHATEVERITWAS AND APPLY IT TO THE CENTRAL BLACK HOLE, THEN ADD A SECOND GALAXY/CLUSTER TEXTURE AND PUT THE CLONED KERBOL AROUND THATTTTT!

WE SHARE!

*insert xanados gambit but with edited texture saying he countered your winning argument but you hadn't realised because I haven't told you it yet*

I have also been working on something like this.

Edited by Adstriduum

@The White Guardian @JadeOfMaar

and I suppose @everyonewholikesEvolution

It's looking like I will have a chance to stream tomorrow (regular time, but check twitter for updates) and I thought I would open up the mission ideas and testing to anyone and everyone who watches. Guardian, since we are showing off the mod and testing it, I figured the best way to do so was to just try a bit of everything.

So for tomorrow's stream I'm going to have everyone pick a planet, then pick a moon of said planet (or just the planet itself), and we will launch a chat-created kerbal to the chosen location (Jade, no promises Jade Kerman ever makes it home...possibly RIP little buddy, RIP).On my own I sent a quick probe to one of the inner planet's moons (pictures above) and it was a lovely and quick adventure.

I figure we can do a bit of a voting thing with everyone watching, if that sounds good? I've got a few ships pre-built that can cover just about any distance, so it will mostly be mission oriented. We might be able to see a couple within an hour or two.

Let me know your thoughts, same goes to anyone here who is interested in seeing more of Evolution!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.