Evolution [1.3.1] [Kopernicus]

Holy molly!! Its out!! Huzzaa!! How does this fair with 1.4 and the updated kopernicus?? Im not at home rn. Curious if i should download this as soon as i get home or be patient for the update :)

6 hours later..

Well..I downloaded it, seems to be fine, no crashing so far. I did notice that the lowest level clouds like to pass through the mountains  behind KSC which makes it look like they are coming out of the mountains lol. I havnt noticed that until now. is that pretty common with other planet packs too?

I really like the sunflare btw. Looking forward to exploring this

I see trr is bundled with. I actually have DIRT installed instead and i dont see an issue so far..fingers crossed. If anyone was wondering.

Edited by Jesusthebird

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I installed the mods as said and everything as instructed, but for some reason, it's appearing with the normal ksp planets. I installed kopernicus afterwards and restarted the game a couple of times, but still i'm getting the normal planets. I know parts of the mod are working because i see the cool vortex around the sun, and the texture thing is working, but why are the planets broken?

39 minutes ago, CaptainVortex said:

So I installed the mods as said and everything as instructed, but for some reason, it's appearing with the normal ksp planets. I installed kopernicus afterwards and restarted the game a couple of times, but still i'm getting the normal planets. I know parts of the mod are working because i see the cool vortex around the sun, and the texture thing is working, but why are the planets broken?

What version of Kopernicus and KSP are you using?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I really love this mod! This really is a great work of yours, The White Guardian! imo, all of the objects in the modpack are really creative, and have interesting features behind them. I personally love Vahn, its pretty fun landing on a tiny object right next to a planet! Great work, and I hope you continue more great things like this! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, ILoveStars said:

do we not need Kopernicus?

Well, it's not clearly said in the OP, but it still appears in the thanks : "Thomas P. for maintaining Kopernicus, the building block of all planet packs out there ". The topic title is quite clear too :P The answer is yes ! I'm no modder, but I can tell you it is the toolkit allowing to change planet names & characteritics. So if you are in 1.9.1, you need to wait for it to be update.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.