KSP Forums Cities: Skylines Collab. Open to all.

cantab

hop la, fixed the cargo train not spwaning train and not receiving

my bet would go on the under default constructible tiles in // with plopability near intersect or curved road/inclined and // prefab edge & invisible path (either this or refreshing a subsection with a messed rail nodes, not sure tho')

- also largely expanded the sewer capacity of the main current network (we have twice more, or so, than needed actually wich should bring some comfort for thoose building away from water, or on top a river)

new save:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887588288

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
btw they published some more information with the incoming dlc & freebies update log, some cool stuff for road design, traffic & transport managment

6 minutes ago, cantab said:

I have the save

Perfectionist mode, engage.

And yes after this I'll be opening it up generally.

Okay cool! When do you plan on opening it up for new people?

Edited by ThaZeus
Grammar

2 minutes ago, cantab said:

Or not.

OK, where's the latest save? @WinkAllKerb'' the link you posted is dead. @StrandedonEarth if you subscribed to WinkAllKerb's most recent link while it was active, can you share that now (even if you've not made any further changes yourself).

In fact, all of his saves have disappeared from my workshop collection. I guess this post means he can no longer upload to the workshop?

10 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

perma ban from city skyline forum ; ) i m out ^^

Yikes, Wince, what did you do?? :confused:

The newest file still in the collection is mine:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887570731

10 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

Sounds like after his current turn, maybe. The more the merrier (until we run out of space).

I don't that will happen anytime some because if we don't already we could easily add the "full 25" or "81 tiles" mods 

If I have to roll back to Hebaru's I will, I'm hoping Stranded has the newer version though.

In other news, new free mini-DLC! It just adds three uniques, but that's three better than zero. And pandas :)

800px-Grosser_Panda.JPG

Dawwwwwwwww.

EDIT: To clarify, at the moment we're suspended until the save business gets sorted out.

Edited by cantab

hum look like the forum ban been removed, anyway i contacted the steam staff yesterday as well ... because it's like here ... each time i post it make some very unhappy ... #bored

you autist shall not make an attempt communicate with others ... #superbored i prolly regrab the save later so

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

After a little more research, I may have messed up. I'm new to this Steam Workshop collab/subscribe stuff, so I may have simply loaded the wrong file. My apologies, if so. At any rate, I think I have it figured now, but I don't have Wink's last save anyways, so it is what it is.

no matter it was just 4 click reploping the station 3 4 tiles aside from the roundabout so it get feed by regional cargo train and pop some, rebuilding the train tunnel between it's entrances, and inverting some one way road near the higway for congestion, very minor stuff quickly remade

then spent most of the time observing the various graph and traffic intercity and else

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

3 hours ago, ThaZeus said:

The new mini-dlc looks nice. Thank you paradox for your incredibly addictive games! (Seriously though Paradox games are addictive, I have over 1500 hours logged in EU4 alone)

yup yup i had a few buck and grabbed it ^^ even if i prolly not use it much i like the various thing it highlight, and cgvos workshop is full of funny stuff in the same spirit also appear he's been very active over the fb communities, so a nice move from collossal & paradox imo

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.