I need technical assistance with my new rocket

Pawelk198604

I bulided rocket but and have problem.

First stage have engines from second stage Saturn V and 2 SRBS.

Second stage is conventional 3 fuel tanks and engine, and capsule with advenced SAS.

I would like to save of my rocket to someone more experienced than me gave me advice

I\'m newbie:-)

I bulided rocket but and have problem.

First stage have engines from second stage Saturn V and 2 SRBS.

Second stage is conventional 3 fuel tanks and engine, and capsule with advenced SAS.

I would like to save of my rocket to someone more experienced than me gave me advice

I\'m newbie:-)

I dont really understand what you are asking. What is it you need help with? Upload your rocket and possible a picture so we can help you. I assume English isn\'t your native language?

I attached my rocket file

I have another question, I downloaded a package of parts to the Saturn V, and built it, the only problem is that you do not have the Apollo capsule, the capsule is mounted in its place, which was one of original parts.

But I mean something else how to redirect the trajectory of a rocket to the moon, planned to enter the capsule into orbit around the moon and then introduced back to the ground, the second I did in part. The moon had escaped me. Not enough fuel to deorbit and capsule and it\'s crew become satellite ;-)

Perhaps there wasn\'t an Saturn V-capsule in the mod? I\'m sorry, I don\'t really get the question :-[

There are several guides of how to get to the mun. Just search for it here on the forums or on youtube :) And to get in an orbit around the mun, just retroburn when you are at periapsis when you have been caught by the mun\'s SOI (sphere of influence).

Cheers :D

I used this mode, several parts from Saturn V

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=1833.0

I recently bought this game because I thought that it\'s worthwhile, i love games that\'s deal with astronautic

I wonder if the next update will add on-board computer, it would be cool.

I know that of original parts, you can build a space shuttle, but I do not know how to do this. I built several rockets which managed to enter orbit and deorbit, but I would like to build something that resembles a space shuttle and solid rocket booster ;)

One more question i wonder when developer introduce re-entry flames

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.