6 minutes ago, TOMMY (JEB 2.0) said:

i use google traslate and it sed:

I do not understand what you want to say.

I hope you do not know German.

btw i do not know german 

i want to know german

I'm new to german. and you are starting to scare me.

Edited by The Moose In Your House

36 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Then do it! :)

I asked in other topic about the possibility to do it and some people told me I cn't do it the way I want with the actual tools, but perhaps (and then they pointed me to this topic) I may be able with the next expantion.

18 minutes ago, felcas said:

I asked in other topic about the possibility to do it and some people told me I cn't do it the way I want with the actual tools, but perhaps (and then they pointed me to this topic) I may be able with the next expantion.

Hmmm, I'm not sure why you can't do it now.... or what they mean by "tools".

I've seen 2001 dozens of times, and it seems easy enough to Kerbalize.

15 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Hmmm, I'm not sure why you can't do it now.... or what they mean by "tools".

I've seen 2001 dozens of times, and it seems easy enough to Kerbalize.

I will give an example of what I want to do:

Scene: Dr. Floyd travel on a lunar transporter with 2 other scientists

Ingame: you are the chauffeur of the lunar transport, your mission is to transport 3 VIP from moon base to the escavation site.

What happen: you start at the hangar, you see the VIPs board, someone say they are ready, you start the transporter and take route to escavation site. Midway route, a cutscene appear with the kerbalized version of this original 2001 scene and I mean not only the audio but the whole thing. 

Then, the next scene, you are in the skin of Dr. Floyd himself, or maybe, the photographer, while you go down the escavation site, observe the monolith while the sun slowly rises and then baaam that loud beacon start of. And soo on. 

not only need to make missions, but parts, scripts and reproduce the scenes in detail with kerbals. It is a huge project but I think it is a very very cool one.

hoo my God, I just need to watch this movie again and read the books.

Edited by felcas

23 minutes ago, felcas said:

...not only need to make missions, but parts, scripts and reproduce the scenes in detail with kerbals. It is a huge project but I think it is a very very cool one.

Oh, I totally understand the scope, I often spend days and even weeks setting up scenes and missions just to take screenshots for Emiko Station. Taking on 2001 will be a huge project, and I wish you the best of luck. :)

I just meant I think it's quite do-able now with 1.2.2 or 1.3. 

Edited by Just Jim

38 minutes ago, felcas said:

parts, scripts and reproduce the scenes in detail with kerbals. It is a huge project but I think it is a very very cool one.

I've been wanting to make a Kerbal version of the music video for "Countdown" by Rush. A daunting prospect, to say the least. And you want to do a full length movie?!?

2 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

I've been wanting to make a Kerbal version of the music video for "Countdown" by Rush. A daunting prospect, to say the least. And you want to do a full length movie?!?

Everything starts from ideas. At this point it is just brainstorm.

On 3/17/2017 at 3:34 PM, Badie said:

Yes we will keep our promise 

i think the worrying thing for alot of people is if you will be able to maintain these promises after what just happened to the GTA modding community..... heres hoping, i love ksp (literally play it every day), but personally im not inclined to give any money to a subsidiary of the same company that's just killed one of my other favourite games.

1 hour ago, Space Kadet said:

i think the worrying thing for alot of people is if you will be able to maintain these promises after what just happened to the GTA modding community..... heres hoping, i love ksp (literally play it every day), but personally im not inclined to give any money to a subsidiary of the same company that's just killed one of my other favourite games.

As I said before we are going to keep our promise and we have no plans to make any changes to KSP modding

If I've interpreted this right, SQUAD is not a subsidary, but a contractor. This has some good and some bad traits. SQUAD's responsibility to T2 end with their contract, which probably means that SQUAD can do basically anything except re-release a KSP clone with slightly less kerbals. However, in the same way, T2's responsibilities to SQUAD end with the very same contract. As soon as SQUAD's exclusive rights to development (assuming there even are any) run out, T2 can drop SQUAD in favor of whomever they please, and SQUAD themselves will never work on "kerbal" again without licensing it back.

44 minutes ago, Badie said:

we have no plans to

That's at least a little different from "we plan to not," isn't it?

just a short feedback to SQUAD /( @Badie, I guess?):

It is actually a little bit annoying to find an "ANNOUNCEMENT" that you have to totally read until you find out that there is nothing actually out yet, and we don't have a date. That is for me a somewhat annoying anti-climax. Please put this at the very top/subject line.

Thnks.