1 minute ago, Lilienthal said:

just a short feedback to SQUAD /( @Badie, I guess?):

It is actually a little bit annoying to find an "ANNOUNCEMENT" that you have to totally read until you find out that there is nothing actually out yet, and we don't have a date. That is for me a somewhat annoying anti-climax. Please put this at the very top/subject line.

Thnks.

Thanks @Lilienthal we wanted to share with our community what are we working on, we always appreciate the feedback and that´s why we made this announcement. In our KSP Weekly we keep people updated about it. But thank you for your comment :wink: 

On 2017-5-19 at 9:00 PM, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

Agreed. But any city, county, territory, state, nation, country, or empire that does not have Chicago-style pizza is considered inferior, and therefore looked down upon by more civilized and well-fed peoples. Apologies. :wink:

We do have Chicago style pizza here but nothing beats a pizza on the Wellingborough Road in Northampton UK after a few pints with the lads :)

Still waiting for the DLC though.....

1 hour ago, The Moose In Your House said:

No date, and no price. Something tells me that this is never coming out.

I can't say anything about the price, but we all know Squad has a long history of always being forthcoming with release dates.  The fact they haven't announced one yet is probably the surest sign yet that KSP is dead, and we should all just go hang our heads in shame for ever even thinking that Squad might reverse their steadfast course and provide updates to KSP.

34 minutes ago, razark said:

can't say anything about the price, but we all know Squad has a long history of always being forthcoming with re

I'll have to assume this is sarcasm since we don't publish release dates prior to stuff going into experimentals :P

(And even then...  all we announce is that 'Experimentals have started' and the community begins various rounds of guessing on release dates).

1 hour ago, The Moose In Your House said:

Something tells me that this is never coming out

Huh, no idea why we have an entire team working on it then :wink:

Edited by RoverDude

12 hours ago, RoverDude said:

I'll have to assume this is sarcasm since we don't publish release dates prior to stuff going into experimentals :P

(And even then...  all we announce is that 'Experimentals have started' and the community begins various rounds of guessing on release dates).

Huh, no idea why we have an entire team working on it then :wink:

o u t o f Lk ( (( ((( . ))) )) )

Hello there!

In regards of what should be added as a feature to KSP:MH, the members of the Russian subforum have also expressed some thoughts.

I have collected and translated these below:

- add ability to create and customize engines (ChipmunCAT)
- add reliability to engines (ChipmunCAT)
- add concurrent space agencies (EastBear)
- add background AI player, who can also accept contracts (EastBear)
- whoever reaches contract first, receives most of the fame/science (similar to Race into Space) (EastBear)
- allow to improve and customize the space suit(s): pick materials, content of jetpacks, instruments (possibly integrate KIS/KAS). (Rogirgg)
- the above influences space suit capabilities, like thermal resistance, jetpack properties, G-resistance and so on.  (Rogirgg)
- add Serbian and Ukrainian translation (Teilnehmer)
- GPU physics offloading (vinsentt)
- add kis/kas/ker functionality into stock (vinsentt)
- integrate functionality of some existing global mods, like LS, colonisation, off-site craft production (vinsentt)

Thank you for your attention!

Pinging for awareness:
@UomoCapra @Badie

9 hours ago, Kerbal101 said:

- add ability to create and customize engines (ChipmunCAT)

Look under GameData\Squad\Parts\Engine\

Each directory(named for an engine), has a .cfg file with all the details of the engine.  This is a text file and can be edited to change the properties of whichever engine you like.

Cost, sound information, science node,  category, mass, drag, crash tolerance, max temp, thrust, heat, propellant, ISP at various air densities(including vacuum), gimbal range, electricity production, and even how far away from the surface you will see the blowing dust effect.

Not a lot you can't change by just using a text editor(mostly the model)

@ChipmunCAT

Is the failure system going to offer "random" failures and ways to improve reliability like Test Flight / Dang It! / UPFM or is it only going to be for scripted failures defined by mission creator?

9 hours ago, Tyko said:

Is the failure system going to offer "random" failures and ways to improve reliability like Test Flight / Dang It! / UPFM or is it only going to be for scripted failures defined by mission creator?

From what i understand, it would be defined by the mission creator. 

[snip] Roverdude, The amount of content and work you and the rest of squad have put into this game is astonishing. For the "Absurd" price of $8 I paid, I got nearly 6000 hours of enjoyment from this game and your mods. Even if KSP stopped production right now, and never gave an expansion I would still be incredibly satisfied with the amount of enjoyment I got for the price I paid. Also to note, this man and the dev team have worked incredibly hard for years on this game. This isn't some EA that cashed out and released an unfinished project. These guys are nothing less of legendary in the early access world. disrespecting them and the hard work they have put into this game because you didn't get an expansion just shows how childish you are. If squad and Roverdude say they will deliver, than they will deliver. Have they honestly failed you yet? if you think they have just look at your "time played" and compare it to your other EA titles in your library.

@RoverDude, Keep up the awesome work, [snip}

Superb! 

Is this free (at least for me) DLC based  only on the history of space exploration or does it have a look even to the close future tech? Making history could mean even trace new paths with new technologies. 

11 minutes ago, stibbons said:

By your logic the downward trend over the last three years indicates that DLC will be unprofitable.

Not according to that logic. What happened was a rise in popularity, and Squad likely realized that giving all future DLC away for free was not a good idea. It has nothing to do with how profitable DLC is. There's a long term fan base, and many of the fans might be willing to purchase Making History. Profitability depends on how many sales you get, how much it costs, and how much money it cost to make the product, among a host of other things.

Just now, Bill Phil said:

What happened was a rise in popularity, and Squad likely realized that giving all future DLC away for free was not a good idea. It has nothing to do with how profitable DLC is.

Did you even read their announcement post? That's not what happened at all.

My 2 cents:
If the DLC carry enhacements, major improvements, new content that prolong considerably the enjoyment of the game then I am ok with it.

If the DLC carry minor improvements and a few more content based on what already exist to prolong just a bit the enjoyment of the game then I am NOT ok with it and depending on the price I would not pay for that.

If the DLC carry ANY and I mean really ANY kind of updates, fixes or even improvements to anything that was awkward to play then I consider this WRONG AT ALL and I condem that practice.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, felcas said:

My 2 cents:
If the DLC carry enhacements, major improvements, new content that prolong considerably the enjoyment of the game then I am ok with it.

If the DLC carry minor improvements and a few more content based on what already exist to prolong just a bit the enjoyment of the game then I am NOT ok with it and depending on the price I would not pay for that.

If the DLC carry ANY and I mean really ANY kind of updates, fixes or even improvements to anything that was awkward to play then I consider this WRONG AT ALL and I condem that practice.

Thats why there's Bug fix updates