[1.12.x] Danger Alerts Continued

linuxgurugamer

• 7 months later...
59 minutes ago, gap said:

@linuxgurugamer ,

Just for your information. According to CKAN, max game version compatible with the last version of this mod (1.4.5.3) is KSP v1.8.1. Maybe you should updated its metadata.

No, that is what was current when it was released.

You need to tell CKAN that 1.8 mods are compatible, there are very few mods which have issues on versions higher than ther were built for.

I support over 220 mods, I dont have time to update them all every time a new release is out

18 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

No, that is what was current when it was released.

You need to tell CKAN that 1.8 mods are compatible, there are very few mods which have issues on versions higher than ther were built for.

I support over 220 mods, I dont have time to update them all every time a new release is out

Thank you, I had already set 1.8 mods as compatible and I understand that updating CKAN info for all the mods you support every time a new game version is released, is a PITA.
That's why in the first place I had started by saying "just for your information" :)

Thank you for your answer and for all your doing for KSP.

12 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

and then you said:

1 hour ago, gap said:

Maybe you should updated its metadata.

"Maybe"

Meaning: if it was an overlook you might decide to correct it, otherwise feel free to ignore my note.
Sorry for not having been clear enough.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I've got a question about this mod. When I launch something, in the beggining it starts the "descent warning" which is a bit strange. Is there any fix? Also is it possible to adjust the volume of this concrete alert? 

This mod is very useful.

3 hours ago, NaviG said:

I've got a question about this mod. When I launch something, in the beggining it starts the "descent warning" which is a bit strange. Is there any fix? Also is it possible to adjust the volume of this concrete alert? 

This mod is very useful.

Volume in the KSP settings page.

Not sure about the descent warning, if it goes away quickly, then just ignore it for now

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.