Castille7

Beautiful Places on Kerbin!

Posted (edited)

"Beautiful Places on Kerbin"

I'm not sure if there is one place that you can find pictures of all the Beautiful places on Kerbin, so I decided to start this Thread for that reason. If you could please join me and add one of the beautiful places you've been and how to get there, if you don't remember how to get there don't bother with it but show the picture for all of us to enjoy.

I found this place almost straight off the Runway at about 130 degree heading, look for the snowy Mountains after a long period of flight over the water.

BtSmXn1.png

Edited by Castille7

The river/canyons are amazing! I also like the Desert in straight up daytime with the shiny light.

44 minutes ago, NSEP said:

The river/canyons are amazing! I also like the Desert in straight up daytime with the shiny light.

Yes me too!

Posted (edited)

I took both of these pictures when I was flying to KSC 2, I think they look nice.

XOkAujR.pngetZvnhe.png

Edited by Dfthu
added 2nd picture

Interesting idea for a thread. Few players spend much time exploring the home planet. :)

this

(gettit? all of Kerbin!)

19 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Interesting idea for a thread. Few players spend much time exploring the home planet. :)

Thank you Vanamonde! :)

I once completed one of the Elcano Challenges and it made me realized how much work was put into creating Kerbin, also the size and the beautiful scenery. I encourage others to take on this challenge not to win or fail but to enjoy the journey, Kerbin has a lot to see!

Posted (edited)

Testing a Laythe rover probe in the hills on the Peninsula of Shame, east north-east of KSC across Booster Bay.

41b5B03.png

(SVE/SVT graphics shown.)

Edited by RoboRay

Posted (edited)

Here is my picture of my first little plane I built flying over the mountains behind the KSC runway.

20jqogn.jpg

Edited by maceemiller

The mountains near the abandoned space center look pretty good to me.

Bz9WCms.png

I love exploring Kerbin! It has so much to offer that most players don't ever see because they're too interested in Jool or something. Click the sunglasses in my signature to look at where I've gone, way too many places to post to this thread.

zHuw5QB.jpg

Took this while exploring Kerbin to gather some science data for my LKO station.

There are so many beautiful places hidden on this planet.

44 minutes ago, JWS said:

Took this while exploring Kerbin to gather some science data for my LKO station.

There are so many beautiful places hidden on this planet.

Yes, Kerbin is more than just a Launch Pad!