linuxgurugamer

[1.4.1+] Fusebox Continued - electric charge tracker and build helper

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

@linuxgurugamer another issue with the new build.

Extract from a Discord chat (because I forgot to copy the log before I removed FuseBox and booted up KSP again):

...

 

Can you find out what version of KSP it was?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Can you find out what version of KSP it was?

Well, it was my chat... just a few minutes before - KSP 1.4.3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

Well, it was my chat... just a few minutes before - KSP 1.4.3

A log file would be useful, I'll see if I can replicate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 0.1.16.4

  • Fixed issue with Kerbalism spamming log with nullrefs
  • Added code to restrict workaround for the vesselnaming to 1.4.3 only

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 0.1.16.5

  • Fixed Configure Vessel Naming to only be shown on parts with ModuleCommand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zah said:

The orbit picker doesn't seem to scroll down?
I have a few planets :)

https://imgur.com/a/OBxiWy1

It wasn’t designed for that many planets.  Ill put it on my list of things to do, but this is minor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dlrk said:

@linuxgurugamer

Small suggestion, in the OP, could you make a note that if dependencies are missing, KSP will not load any parts?

done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@linuxgurugamerIs there a way that a filter could be added for a Life Support mod, mainly USI Life Support, since by default 1 Kerbal will use 0.01 EC. I tried ticking off Pods and Probes, but there is some needed info in there I still need to see. I think something more fine tuned, specific filter for USI Life Support. 

With USI LS, the battery icon on toolbar will always be in red, alerting me there is a power drain because of the Kerbals using EC in the LS mod. I honestly would prefer not to see that info, if I choose too, with a option in Fusebox mod.

Thanks.

Edited by therealcrow999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 12:31 AM, therealcrow999 said:

@linuxgurugamerIs there a way that a filter could be added for a Life Support mod, mainly USI Life Support, since by default 1 Kerbal will use 0.01 EC. I tried ticking off Pods and Probes, but there is some needed info in there I still need to see. I think something more fine tuned, specific filter for USI Life Support. 

With USI LS, the battery icon on toolbar will always be in red, alerting me there is a power drain because of the Kerbals using EC in the LS mod. I honestly would prefer not to see that info, if I choose too, with a option in Fusebox mod.

Thanks.

Not easily.  The best I could do would be to add a setting which would change the color from red to yellow if the drain was minimal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Before talking about some errors, thank you very much for maintaining this amazing mod.

I think I found some EVA related error. It happens when EVA begins, or entering vessel from EVA. KSP version 1.6.1 wtih MakingHistory dlc.

[ERR 13:23:30.645] Exception handling event onVesselCreate in class VesselStatsManager:System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Add (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.OnVesselCreate (.Vessel Vessel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[EXC 13:23:30.648] InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Add (.Vessel v)
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.OnVesselCreate (.Vessel Vessel)
	EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data)
	UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
	EventData`1:Fire(Vessel)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean)
	FlightEVA:onGoForEVA()
	FlightEVA:spawnEVA(ProtoCrewMember, Part, Transform, Boolean)
	CrewHatchController:OnEVABtn(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.CrewHatchDialog:OnBtnEVA(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.<Init>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[ERR 13:23:30.650] Exception handling event onVesselWasModified in class VesselStatsManager:System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Remove (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Reload (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[EXC 13:23:30.651] InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Remove (.Vessel v)
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Reload (.Vessel v)
	EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data)
	UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
	EventData`1:Fire(Vessel)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean)
	FlightEVA:onGoForEVA()
	FlightEVA:spawnEVA(ProtoCrewMember, Part, Transform, Boolean)
	CrewHatchController:OnEVABtn(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.CrewHatchDialog:OnBtnEVA(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.<Init>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Tested with minimal mod installed (ModuleManager, ClickThroughBlocker, ToolbarController, and this mod).

I originally found the bug in my main save game while searching for the cause that prevents KerbalHealth to update status when a kerbal came out EVA.

To replicate, make new sandbox game. And then enter VAB, choose any command pod with crew capacity, launch, then EVA.

Attaching full log file : File Download Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2019 at 12:37 AM, JWS said:

Hi. Before talking about some errors, thank you very much for maintaining this amazing mod.

I think I found some EVA related error. It happens when EVA begins, or entering vessel from EVA. KSP version 1.6.1 wtih MakingHistory dlc.


[ERR 13:23:30.645] Exception handling event onVesselCreate in class VesselStatsManager:System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Add (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.OnVesselCreate (.Vessel Vessel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[EXC 13:23:30.648] InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Add (.Vessel v)
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.OnVesselCreate (.Vessel Vessel)
	EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data)
	UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
	EventData`1:Fire(Vessel)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean)
	FlightEVA:onGoForEVA()
	FlightEVA:spawnEVA(ProtoCrewMember, Part, Transform, Boolean)
	CrewHatchController:OnEVABtn(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.CrewHatchDialog:OnBtnEVA(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.<Init>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[ERR 13:23:30.650] Exception handling event onVesselWasModified in class VesselStatsManager:System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Remove (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Reload (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[EXC 13:23:30.651] InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Remove (.Vessel v)
	TrackResource.VesselStatsManager.Reload (.Vessel v)
	EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data)
	UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
	EventData`1:Fire(Vessel)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
	Vessel:Initialize(Boolean)
	FlightEVA:onGoForEVA()
	FlightEVA:spawnEVA(ProtoCrewMember, Part, Transform, Boolean)
	CrewHatchController:OnEVABtn(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.CrewHatchDialog:OnBtnEVA(ProtoCrewMember)
	KSP.UI.Screens.Flight.Dialogs.<Init>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Tested with minimal mod installed (ModuleManager, ClickThroughBlocker, ToolbarController, and this mod).

I originally found the bug in my main save game while searching for the cause that prevents KerbalHealth to update status when a kerbal came out EVA.

To replicate, make new sandbox game. And then enter VAB, choose any command pod with crew capacity, launch, then EVA.

Attaching full log file : File Download Link

Excellent job providing a bug report and a method to replicate it.

Thank you, I'm working on a fix now

 

====================================================================

 

New release, 0.1.16.8

  • In TrackResource, moved initializion of vars into the Start() method
  • Fixed exception caused when kerbals going on eva
     
Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@linuxgurugamer Thank you very much for quick response!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.