[1.12.x] Fusebox Continued - electric charge tracker and build helper

linuxgurugamer

Hi

Since update  0.1.17, when KSP starts I get the following error:

"Incorrect FuseBox Continued Installation: FuseBox Continued has been installed incorrectly and will not function properly. All files should be located in KSP/GameData/FuseBoxContinued/Plugins. Do not move any files from inside that folder."

I have double checked the installation directory, it seems fine. Reverting to "FuseBoxContinued-1.7.3-0.1.16.10" makes the error go away.

KSP Logs https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u-mfGOt-ZtRZe3-VhnzeguLAjlN1e0hB/view?usp=sharing

fgFsXrR.jpg

AjhJCla.jpg

Dilvskd.jpg

New release, 0.1.17.1

• Thanks to github user @aAstronaunts for this:
    • Fixed typo in foldername,causing InstallChecker to think it was incorrectly installed
On 12/13/2019 at 5:48 PM, Slipstreamable said:

Since update  0.1.17, when KSP starts I get the following error:

"Incorrect FuseBox Continued Installation: FuseBox Continued has been installed incorrectly and will not function properly. All files should be located in KSP/GameData/FuseBoxContinued/Plugins. Do not move any files from inside that folder."

It would help if you pinged me when  you make a report.  Sorry it took so long to fix, I was not aware of it until today  when github user @Astronaut submitted a PR to fix it

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 0.1.17.1

• Thanks to github user @aAstronaunts for this:
    • Fixed typo in foldername,causing InstallChecker to think it was incorrectly installed

It would help if you pinged me when  you make a report.  Sorry it took so long to fix, I was not aware of it until today  when github user @Astronaut submitted a PR to fix it

@linuxgurugamer Sorry my bad.

No worries, you maintain a ton of mods thanks for fixing it.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, therealcrow999 said:

I might have to give this a go again, I am downloading some craft from the Workshop and some have issues with power, I want to troubleshoot. I hope this mod still works, we will find out, I guess.

It should, please report any problems you find

On 2/14/2021 at 1:04 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

It should, please report any problems you find

Seems perfectly fine. I will report any issue. I really wish something like this was in stock game, it is a very useful item to have.

I wouldn't mind it labeled 1.11.1 in CKAN and the MiniAVC removed, but that us my OCD. I do have your ZeroMiniAVC installed from another mod. I use to manually remove them myself, by searching folder and remove them all. I am glad MiniAVCs have issues and they are removed from mods.

Anyways thanks for maintaining this mod.

2 hours ago, therealcrow999 said:

Seems perfectly fine. I will report any issue. I really wish something like this was in stock game, it is a very useful item to have.

I wouldn't mind it labeled 1.11.1 in CKAN and the MiniAVC removed, but that us my OCD. I do have your ZeroMiniAVC installed from another mod. I use to manually remove them myself, by searching folder and remove them all. I am glad MiniAVCs have issues and they are removed from mods.

Anyways thanks for maintaining this mod.

Miniavc will be removed the next time I rebuild it, but no need for now for a rebuild)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...