Probe Locations for the Kerbol System

So I recently just came back from a Holiday in Tasmania, and I hear about the new updates, more importantly, the new CommNet network added in the game. So in game and in the tracking station, there is a green line connecting to all the online probes, landers, bases, rovers, space stations etc. The KSP team have also added in a bunch of new transmitters in the game as well. So the green line gets darker when you lose more and more connection with kerbin. This means that it is important to have probes everywhere in the kerbol system. 

You can also map planets and Moons with the new update. So then that is another few probes on each and every moon to make it easier to find better landing spots and to see where lakes and oceans are if your looking at Laythe or Eve.

So my challenge is for someone to post a photo with all satellites and Probes connecting each and every other probe. 

To comeplete the challenge, you must show proof of:

1. A minimum of 2 probes around each planet
  2. At least 3 probes orbiting any of the planets moons
  3. 2 probes orbiting around the sun between each planet
  4. 10 probes orbiting Kerbin and the Mün
  5. All the probes must be connected to each other and must connect to kerbin with a 100% status.
  6. 3 screenshots of you mapping the following : Laythe, Kerbin, Jool.

Please post a commentl if you think this is a reasonable challenge or you think this is way to overpowered and would take up any of your own ksp time. I will be with you as I have notifications turned on...

I don't care if you use cheats or not, I don't care if you use the same probe, just do the 6 steps. And you must show photographic proof of all the probes in their orbits.

Good luck, and have fun!

P.S. not rccomended for Career mode...

Edited by Dr.K Kerbal
Typo

If you get scansat then you'll doubly have reasons to put probes on every body.  Having 3 per (MS, RADAR and ore) body at different altitude at polar orbit with 60degree angle difference will give you sufficient coverage for that 4th probe that lands.

I usually make a probe-set payload that detach from the main transfer stage once they arrive at a very high altitude captured orbit.

The probe missions in career mode will give you 90%+ coverage so you probably won't need extra probes unless you specifically need 99.9% coverage

I'm surprised that no one sent you the challenge submission guide yet. when I post a challenge, even if I did it and I have proof I always (except for like two of them) get the challenge submission guide.

I don't send people the challenge submission guide. Because when someone sends me the challenge submission guide I get really annoyed. ESPECIALLY when I have proof that its possible. the challenge submission guide it's useful for the first two times it's sent. after that its just annoying. it feels like nowadays the when someone sends you it they just don't like your challenge.

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.