Pride of Kerbal is go for throttle uuuhhhhAAAHHHHH!

squidflakes

Howdy fellow Kerbalnauts!

I picked up the game yesterday and I stayed up far too late attempting to breach the surly bonds of Kerth and laughing at the fate of my poor, brave, stupid, but brave Kermen.

So far I\'ve figured out that you can\'t mount a parachute on top of an RCS fuel tank or SAS module and expect your capsule to stay attached. I also learned that if your first successful rocket in to orbit sort of misses Kerbin orbit and puts you in a pretty nice circular orbit around the sun, you probably don\'t have enough fuel to make enough delta V to come home. You should also refrain from EVA activities when you don\'t know how to use the thruster pack and your ship is spinning wildly because you jettisoned your ASAS and RCS units in an unfortunate space bar mishap.

So, in closing Orbit in Peace Shempfry Kermen. :\'(

I don\'t have a standard crew, but that\'s because I use my handy-dandy-infinite-fuel-laser-system to wipe out any failed launches! Anyways, the only problem I have is the \'Kerth\' bit. Just to avoid annoying anybody, especially Nova, remember to call it Kerbin.