Restore scientific containers.

I was wondering, is there a mod which allows to restore Goo and others if the scientist is present inside this vessel just by one button? That is something that bother me all the time during my play through, I need to EVA, fly to the parts, collect science and restore them if needed. It was fun at first, but I just already got tired of it.

1 hour ago, Mad_Scientist said:

I was wondering, is there a mod which allows to restore Goo and others if the scientist is present inside this vessel just by one button? That is something that bother me all the time during my play through, I need to EVA, fly to the parts, collect science and restore them if needed. It was fun at first, but I just already got tired of it.

Note that if you have a science lab on board you can do that from the lab.

18 minutes ago, DStaal said:

Note that if you have a science lab on board you can do that from the lab.

Oh, well I guess that is just my lack of knowledge. Thanks! Although it still would make sense to have an ability to collect all science/restore when the scientist is present, is not it? I mean we have automatic process for both of it in the game when using hardware, but not with a manned mission then.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.