My collection of abstract art.

cratercracker

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks to all of my supporters.

Here in this happy and thriving community I got my joy and excitement I barely can get now.

Here in this creative and clever community I learned new things and created that of my own.

Here in this kind and friendly community I changed my thoughts and some of the rapid made assumptions.

Thank you.

Back2Basic

A few things i did recently:

Stroncium. Still strugling to get used to mouse rather than touchpad.

14jtc9j.jpg

Barium

161hpaw.jpg

3 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

Sodium? It makes pretty explosions when it touches water :D

Or Uranium, or something radioactive?

Well. i think both of those had already been drawn.

7 hours ago, cratercracker said:

Continuing on the periodic table.

Do you have any suggestions?

How about Aluminium? Or maybe Plutonium? Have you already made those? Or sodium?

I feel stupid for still not having a favourite element...

• 8 months later...

This was a bumpy, but a fun ride.

Just revisiting this whole thread is heart-warming.

The sad thing is - i lost my talent, i lost my passion, i lost the fun i used to have while drawing stuff, i lost enthusiasm, i lost myself, basicly. 

I don't think that trying again will do any good. Whenever i start doing something it just feels hopeless, just doomed from the beginning.

I managed to stagger down to the point when everything seems pointless. If i try to get some inspiration from better artists, i just feel even worse, i become envious,angry at myself because i can't do any better and then anxious that my works actually suск and everyone around just pities me.

Strugling out of this state, isn't entirely impossible. But i prefer to be like this, i don't know why, but the concept of me actually being happy now seems very, VERY alien to me. 

But i don't want to be that emo kid, who constantly whines how terrible everything is - I want to tell that all of you are awesome for supporting me and i am geniunely sorry to whoever got mad at m for writing this.

Sorry for my awful english, it is not my first language.

Farewell, my favourite thread!

"It's the judgment that defeats us"

2 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

The sad thing is - i lost my talent, i lost my passion, i lost the fun i used to have while drawing stuff, i lost enthusiasm, i lost myself, basicly. 

Have you tried drawing through a different medium, or trying different styles, topics, etc? Maybe you've just been working in a specific area of art for a long time and have become saturated over time.

Try stuff you've never done before - and I mean stuff that is, like, completely foreign to you, either in technique or tools used, etc - and perhaps you'll find interest in some other aspect of art.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.