My collection of abstract art.

cratercracker

These all look good. What irks me a little bit is how sometimes, the lines don't perfectly match up... (but I guess its really hard to)

On 4/25/2017 at 10:57 AM, cratercracker said:

jQ0n2vS.png

I think I liked this one the most.

The reason everyone asks you to draw in GIMP or Photoshop is (ignoring that you would end up taking much longer in them) is that then you could produce flags with incredible detail, with realism, and with tons more appeal. And then you could draw things other than flags which would look as awesome.

Sorry for provoking you. We ask because we want to see you become even better as a flag maker and overall visual artist. :) I'm also sorry for the extreme insomnia you have to deal with.

On 30/04/2017 at 1:01 AM, qzgy said:

These all look good. What irks me a little bit is how sometimes, the lines don't perfectly match up... (but I guess its really hard to)

Yeah, I noticed that too. It looks like they were drawn in Flash and some of the line end caps are sticking out. I like the art, but those details are distracting.

5 hours ago, Camacha said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. It looks like they were drawn in Flash and some of the line end caps are sticking out. I like the art, but those details are distracting.

You know what causing this?

I will tell you. I have insomnia. Due to lack of sleep I have problems with my nervousity. When I get to draw something my hand starts to shake. And that is not pretty...

13 minutes ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

so your another celestial body daycycle and gravity almsot rdy ? , ) that's the positive aspect ^^ let's say ^^

Yep. My favourite planet is Mercury and i think i almost perfectly suited for journey there.

2 minutes ago, V7 Aerospace said:

These are brilliant. My favourite has to be "Ice".

Each artwork is very creative, and separates itself from the last. Awesome work! :D

(see the post right on top of you)

What should I draw for you? PM me

2 hours ago, Jeb federation said:

I get the idea that this is what objects might look like in the fourth dimension. These are pretty cool, good work @cratercracker

You don't really get it right. 

The target is to show something round in more sharp and triangular way.

Edited by cratercracker

Hi.

(minimalism at its finest)

Here is the stuff:

tRJOGDa.png

Solid Nitrogen. (though it is not that blue,it is more white. But i need to show ya dem colors)

JcQFvft.png

Oxygen. I FOUND OUT PERFECT FORMULA FOR EVERY DRAWING DANGIT

Shapeless=round.

Square=Square.

Round=Square.

Z23PUpz.png

Iridium. A birthday present to @TheEpicSquared!

IUu7BtT.png

Connection. Copy,copy,copy,copy color color color color. A nice one though.

oWQaWIf.png

Collapse. JUST LOOK IN THE CENTRE AND SUFFER.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.