Addon Localization Home

DMagic

A plugin part of the mods trying quietly infiltrate to the editor part's info panel, so a localization will make it better.

Science Lab Info                          — 17 lines github    — looking for [Spanish]  [Chinese]  [Japanese]  [German]  [French]  [Italian]  [Portuguese]  

CommNet Antennas Extension — 10 lines github    — looking for [Spanish]  [Chinese]  [Japanese]  [German]  [French]  [Italian]  [Portuguese]  

CommNet Antennas Info           — 6 parts on github — looking for [Spanish]  [Chinese]  [Japanese]  [German]  [French]  [Italian]  [Portuguese]  

Edited by flart

• 1 month later...

Would translators be able to assist with two add-ons I have localization support for?

First off, Explodium Breathing Engines has [Spanish] (es-es) support now (Thanks KSP-In-Spanish!) but could use all others done too ([Chinese]  [Japanese]  [German]  [French]  [Italian]  [Portuguese].) Most of these are paraphrases of the stock versions for these parts, referring to Explodium instead of Intake Air, and Oxidizer instead of Liquid Fuel. If the underworld themed naming isn't appropriate for a language, feel free to choose a different theme.

Second and final, Alien Space Programs has a localization dictionary for per-home world text but no translations. Would need [Spanish]  [Chinese]  [Japanese]  [German]  [French]  [Italian]  [Portuguese]. Some of these are slight modifications of the stock texts, while others introduce different back stories for why the space program started there. There are also new science definitions for Tylo and Jool.

• 1 year later...

[EDITED] - changed to be a meta-post for all the mods I maintain.

Hi, I'd love some more translations for the following mods. If anybody is keen, please post in the actual forum threads for each mod so that people don't work on the same language..

Corvus CF

Done: [Deutsch]

Remaining: [Русский] [Español] [中文] [日本語] [Português] [Italiano] [Français]

GitHub: Please see the feature/localisation Branch for current localisation work.

Effort: ~23 lines / 400 words

Kerbal Dust EXperiment

Done: [Deutsch]

Remaining: [Русский] [Español] [中文] [日本語] [Português] [Italiano] [Français]

GitHub: Please see the feature/localisation Branch for current localisation work.

Effort: ~100 lines / 800 words (mostly the science results strings; base mod is ~50 words)

Connected Living Space

Done: [Русский] [Español] [中文] [Deutsch] [Italiano]

Remaining: [日本語] [Português] [Français]

GitHub: Please see the features/localisation branch for translation work.

Effort: ~37 lines / 150 words

Ship Manifest

Done: [Español] [Deutsch]

Remaining: [Русский] [中文] [日本語] [Português] [Italiano] [Français]

GitHub: Please see the features/localisation branch for translation work.

Effort: ~350 lines / 3000 words

Edited by micha
Meta-post for all mods now

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2020 at 8:12 AM, micha said:

Corvus CF

Done: [Deutsch] [Español]

Remaining: [Русский]  [中文] [日本語] [Português] [Italiano] [Français]

Kerbal Dust EXperiment

Done: [Deutsch] [Español]

Remaining: [Русский] [中文] [日本語] [Português] [Italiano] [Français]

I´ve done  these two for Spanish language.

&)

I´ll update the header in the translation post for the Spanish language.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure whether it's better to bump this or make a new topic, but: has anyone had any luck using the Lingoona template <<and(1,x)>> ? i.e. Format("<<and(1,5)>> went to the market", "Bob", "Jeb", "Val")

When I use it, its output is "one". Just "one".

5 hours ago, NathanKell said:

Not sure whether it's better to bump this or make a new topic, but: has anyone had any luck using the Lingoona template <<and(1,x)>> ? i.e. Format("<<and(1,5)>> went to the market", "Bob", "Jeb", "Val")

When I use it, its output is "one". Just "one".

Maybe it expects an array argument, so other parameters of Format can go to other templates?