[1.9.x] ASHARK's INDUSTRIES (v.1.3)

horace

ASHARK's INDUSTRIES a.k.a Hzcary's industries parts

1.3 release

XSZdu4v.jpg

this is my first mod

this mod provides few parts that increase stability for space shuttle or planes.  :D

DOWNLOAD: SPACEDOCK

known bugs(history and fixed version):

• Intake doesn't work for the engine

remember to report bugs here :)  :D 

Spoiler
  • 1.0beta mk3 RW added without painting
  • 1.0 release added mk1 drone core 
  • 1.1added tweak scale
  • 1.1.1 bug fixed (need mk3 exp.pack to work until I fixed that problem)
  • 1.2 op funny flags added 
  • 1.2.1.1this mod doesn't require mk3 expansion anymore and flags added
  • 1.2.5 added a realistic version of mk3 reaction wheels and engine(original+unrealistic version)
  • 1.2.6 added agencies 
  • 1.2.7 added one more part and tweak scale for engine and new part, the engine is more powerful 
  • 1.2.8  mk2 reaction wheels (using mk2 DC texture}
  • 1.2.8.2 add readme and license txt
  • 1.2.8.9  fix the cfg and no more tweak scale (if you want it, DIY sorry for the inconvenience)
  • 1.2.9 deleted Mk 1 drone core and some flags, the jet engine is modified
  • 1.3 Changed some cfgs to match 1.9 (updated to 1.9) (Engine is not that efficient and requires EC(Still more efficient than stock))

*P.S. I'm not good at modeling.so pls forgive me for copying some of the part's texture and objects

thanks for @Warsoul for helping me to find problems and teach me how to model parts

Read this BEFORE asking for support(except bugs) http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

NOTICE:Do not change the name of the mod folder otherwise mk3 reaction wheel won't work

Edited by horace

5 hours ago, themaster401 said:

Hi, if this is a beta version of your mod, then could you please move this to Addon Development? Also, please delete the duplicate forum post you created earlier.

not beta anymore

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2017 at 2:25 AM, horace said:

License 88x31.png&88x31.png

Ummm, why do you have two licenses listed?  Both of which are contradictory?    One says ND, which is No Derivatives, the other says SA, which is SA, which is a ShareAlike.  According to the license page, SA allows adaptations to be shared, as long as others share alike.

39 minutes ago, horace said:

dont use curse forge any,more as it does not approve my zip file

reason hidden files

That's because you are on a Mac.  Take a look at this, which will make clean zip files for you:  http://www.yellowmug.com/yemuzip/

20 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ummm, why do you have two licenses listed?  Both of which are contradictory?    One says ND, which is No Derivatives, the other says SA, which is SA, which is a ShareAlike.  According to the license page, SA allows adaptations to be shared, as long as others share alike.

That's because you are on a Mac.  Take a look at this, which will make clean zip files for you:  http://www.yellowmug.com/yemuzip/

thx

17 hours ago, Slamnam said:

You live near "Metro City?"

Are you a Dragon Ball character?

what

yea

but not dragon ball character

the name translate from chinese is 

new city

Edited by horace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.