Booots

[1.7.x] ReCoupler Release Thread - Monocouple your bicouplers! (v1.3.3)

On 4/25/2018 at 9:17 PM, Xylenox said:

What do the Radius and Angle do?

That controls how close and how in-line parts have to be for ReCoupler to decide they are meant to be connected and connect them. Radius is the distance between the attachment nodes, and angle is the angle between the forward vectors of each attachment node. If you're having trouble getting parts to connect, try increasing either or both of those.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:21 PM, Booots said:

Is that using Infernal Robotics? ReCoupler won't create a joint if there's an Infernal Robotics hinge somewhere between the two of them.

In my experience, ReCoupler and Infernal Robotics can work together just fine.

M7Il3N5.png

yEVwRAi.png

OMG why hadn't I heard of this mod sooner??? My failed attempts to make circular structures by hacking .craft files would have been completely unnecessary! Thank you so much!

Im trying to make an mk2 station ring but I cant seem to get a link to show. Using 72 mk2 crew cabins attaching them end to end then snap rotating all of em 5 degrees to make it circular.

Im guessing its something to do with the angle setting but i dont really understand the logic behind it. Ive never had any problems with inline stacks linking with no angle change.

Any help would be appriciated. Ive tried increasing the radius and angle setting but whatever value i input..doesnt seem to change anything.

Thanks